Does anyone know Blk99Extreme?

I don’t understand why you two idiots are making LS1 vs LT1 jokes…

The Xtreme is LT1 powered…

Chokos truck has a carbed big block in it…

Which is what we were referring to…we were making light of how fast both the Xtreme and Chokos truck are.

^^ Funny how you call me an idiot after I make one little funny remark - that obviously wasn’t even directed towards anyone.

I don’t recall me or anyone else ever calling you an idiot after any of the million times you instigate stuff on here. I know your always good for a smart ass comment or two about my car pretty much every time I am in a thread.

Does it bother me? - No. Cause its just part of normal stuff that is said in online car sites.

I don’t get the idiot part. I was referring to your post #18 in which you were laughing at the fact that choko was asking Kiel if his car could run a low 11/high 10. I wanna run you soon Justin, maybe Friday if I get out of work early enough we can hit lancaster, you down?

I won’t be at the track till I get Chuck to fix my shift points…and it def won’t be next weekend…

I won’t have time to goto the track till sometime into September :frowning:

CrazyLT1…Pat and I both stopped up at mighty for a couple hours friday and saturday hoping you would show up so we could race you…

Why on the street but not at the track?

I don’t have time Friday nights or during the week nights when the track is open…

Thought you were stopping up at Mighty tonight?

chuck has been fixing your shift points for over a year now

No I have just been to busy to meet up with him…and seeing I drove my car about 15 days this year I figure its time…

Its ok Brian…

You guys gotta let me know when your gonna be out if you wanna meet up

I don’t have any magical powers to tell me when or where people are…:shrug:

You kept posting about how you would be out the next night…

meh

Yea peoples, its called text messaging or call a cell phone! :smiley:

^^ Are you gonna be out any time this week?

im not trying to be a dick at all. but racing him is not going to be anything close for you, if anything id race some mid 11/12 sec cars. its like me wanting to race a 350hp bike. lol

I’ll race all of u…

Blkextreme was at mighty tonight…

CrazyLT1 you gotta cruise out sometime…

:frowning:

Eh, not much there. Im tired, bed time.

i’ll race you all…on foot

^^ Didn’t really know how fast he was. And didn’t care. Just figured it would be a good time anyways. Plus I could use a good beating as an excuse to get motivated in working on my car again…:smiley:

But if everyone says that I shouldn’t race him, then I guess I wont

Good runs boys, we had fun! Pat, slow your car down, it’s gonna be too fast. just too damn fast.