Does anyone know of an affordable one-day paint shop around Toronto?

I’ve been looking for an affordable one-day paint shop since I got my 240 last year. I need a paint job but I don’t know where to get the hook-up. Can someone give me some helpful info to find that perfect paint shop?
Thanks
-Rich

You want cheap, fast and good? Affordability and quality don’t exactly go hand in hand…what’s your budget?

You could try Athens Auto Body on Ontario Street. They are downtown near Queen & Parliament. Pretty good pricing and decent quality.

your looking for a “perfect one day paint shop”?
lol You guys make me laugh…I’m not even gonna bother trying to explain myself.

Good luck.

Maybe if you had 1/2 a brain in your head you would realize that he is not looking for a perfect paintjob, thats never going to fade/be amazing he is looking for a paintshop that is a “Perfect fit” to his current needs. IE 1day and cheap and realiable. Maybe you first need an understanding of the english language before you are allowed to post in it.

My budget is about $850

I’m sorry I just move to this country my english no too good.

lol $850 budget for a 1 day perfect paint job. Have you ever played Grand Theft Auto?

1/5 replies to his question were actually productive replied. That’s just awesome.

Luxury Cars
Paul
7634 Woodbine Ave (Woodbine + Highway 7)
(905)940-3338

Give him a call and get a quote. He’s worked on more than one of my cars.

shit, $850?

I just spent $540 wholesale for my supplies (paint, reducer, clear, and something else) without my primer.

paint itself costs a arm and leg… labour(in canada) to sand down ur car costs another arm and leg… if ur car is already wet sanded down and primered… then $850 is possible

activator darian , the stuff is called activator

I believe it was hardener for the clear.