Does anyone Wanna Play Paintball - sat aug, 8th at GRC?

A bunch of my friends and myself are going to play paintball at Grc in Belfast Ny, on august 8th (this saturday) from 12 to 5.

• its $10 to play all day and that 10 includes unlimited co2 and air refills.
  • you have to buy paintballs from them.
  • THEY ALSO HAVE GUNS AND EQUIPMENT YOU CAN RENT IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY!!! - its like $10 to rent a gun i think?

they have many diff courses including towns ball, airball, speed ball, woods ball, and indoor.

here is a link: http://www.grcpaintball.net/

if you live near east aurora and need a ride Pm me. or meet us there.

Intresting… I haven’t played in forever. Too bad its on the same day as the Buffalo Beer Fest

well were playing 12 to 5 pm, what time does the buf beer fest start? you could always go to both?

damnit I wish I wasn’t working. I’d love to go mow some muppets.

Possibly, I’m off Saturday I might have to take the trip out there with you all. Last time I played there it was a 3 man speedball tournament, but we were hanging out on the scenario field and it is fucking sick. I’ll post back on here tomorrow to let everyone know if I can make it.

Possibly in.

Used to play on the UB Paintball Team.

yea its just a bunch of random friends going to play saturay 12 to 5, hoping for like 16=20 of my friends to go, were probibly gonna play town’s ball, and woods ball. its just for fun… meet us out there if you’d like were leaving ea at 11am

I looked it up. 2-6 so with driving it wouldn’t be worth it.

def down for this again tho. been dying to play again.

How long ago? You know Colin Kelly, Shaun Springer, or DP?

can u post up how it was? me and some buddies are prob gunna plan a party there, hopefully around 16 of us in all

I may be in…

Its over now.

it seems like there might be a little intrest in playing again. anyone wanna get a big group together to rent this out?

wish I saw this, ah well next time.

Shaun Springer yes

not gonna lie, it was sick… i played there before though… and we had a total of 14 people (my friends) playing… a bunch of people back out from playing… its deff worth the drive. paint was $60 a case (tourny grade) and $10 to play… and if u needed to rent a gun it was $10… were all planning on going back at the end of the month or early next month. the towns ball field was the best. HIGHLY SUGGEST THIS PLACE.

Springer owns GangStar Paintball, he makes those VLocity chips and upgrades.

ok so my friend and myself are gonna play paintball at grc again either aug 29th or sept 12th if anyone would like to join us let me know.

Speedball or woods?

ugh, i’m still pissed i sold my angel :frowning: i haven’t played in years

hope howie is getting good use from it :slight_smile: