does anyone work at best buy or circuit city

looking to buy another laptop and need a deal on one can anyone help?

nobody can get deals on laptops, even employee’s there just isnt any up front markup on them, your best bet is the internet or compusa store closing sale

I like the dell outlet. Refurbished computers with warrenty. I had a bad graphics card and they replaced not only that but my screen and motherboard “just in case” something else was the problem. Also had a stick of RAM go bad, chatted with the online tech support at like 7pm and they said they’d said me another one. 6am that morning it was sitting at my door.

ive had nothing but problems with 2 of my dell notebooks i personally wouldnt buy another one im kinda looking for a hp right now i havent had a problem yet with one.

compusa is have a sale … they are selling everything go there and look

DELL = NO NO NO

i nearly got fucked last weekend because of them

NO NO NO

dell computers are good machines. i dont know what problems u guys are having with them

yeah i transport mine a lot, but it’s always in it’s case unless i’m moving it, and when i’m DJing it sits on a stand and plays music. nothing intense.

yet i’ve gone through like 3 motherboards and 4 power supplys.

in fact, the goddamn power supply arcs and shit now and i can’t touch it while it’s plugged in. tech support is fucking useless, especially when you call them to tell them you’re in manhattan/brooklyn, have a car and can drive anywhere in the area, and you desperately need a power supply for your gig 3 hours from now. you’re also heading to philly right after, so god forbid you have a power supply somewhere, or a store, in two very major east coast cities.

they’re fucking idiots. if i had a mac, i would have either borrowed one of the 6 apple power supplies i saw that night, or they would have said “oh yeah, go to the mall.”

dell = clowns

Agreed 100%

I’ve had numerous dell laptops and never a single problem. :shrug:

I get coupons for them often i’ll send one your way, usually 300-500 bucks off laptops… when i get one i’ll tell you

these are DELL LAPTOPS, if you need one priced out let me know

Circuit city and best buy are the two biggest ripoffs in town.

I have no idea why people buy ANYTHING there.

Everything there is super overpriced.

I like dell. Watch fora dell deals on slickdeals.net.

I just picked up a dual core AMD notebook for my brother with all the bells and whistles for only 599 shipped.

Walk into bestbuy, and buy another name brand lappy with that configuration, expect to shell out 900-1000 bucks.

I have a website that watches for specific dell coupon deals, I’ll post it later right now I have alot of data transfer on the laptop I’d like to not interrupt.

http://www.wizardofcoupons.com/dell_coupons.asp

meh, that wasn’t hard.

i was hoping on the idea of the workers get discounts on gift cards and just gather up a whole shitload of gift cards and do the purchase that way. i got the cash to spend up to 2100. so im definatly looking for something pretty nice and have microsoft office business.

i bring mine to school everyday in my backpack with about 3 other books. ive had it for almost 4 years now with no problems at all.

you don’t even need to spend half that amount to get a top of the line notebook.

well you must be blessed then

i know but office business is like 500$ so now that puts me down to 1600

had my dell for 1 year, 2 powersaplys, my USB port was dieing, one PCMI Slot is dead. now I use the one good PCMI slot to run 4 USB’s, and I got aftermarket Powersaplys that lasted longer then the Factory dell. then I gave it to the G/F and Bought a Toshiba.

700 from bestbuy… I love it but I HATE Vista

yeah i killed the sound card too, dont know how

and the usb i think i had a problem with, i dont remember.