does she spit or swallow?

umm… ya, ok :retardclap

better approval ratio for angry dragon, sparky. try again

The real definition is when you force your dick all the way down her throat as you cum making it come out her nose. The “flaming dragon” is a cheap rip off of it. Like punching her head will force it down… sheesh. You gotta grab dem ears and pull!!!

flaming dragon sounds like it involves two guys, hence ‘flaming’… supa ghey!

HAHA you had to get the 5th definition to find one to your liking… and you pulled the first definition for angry dragon… :smiley:

angry dragon FTW!!!

id say about 90 percent of the girls that ive been with have swallowed, most just take it like a champ

eeew sorry boys but swallowing is absolutly nasty, u can feel it coming back up, I have tried once and gagged and almost threw up LOL, Never again will I do that, I ask for a head tap before hand so I know when to stop:rofl

When to stop!?!?! WTF! When the task is completed of course.

+1 couldnt agree more

it wasnt that i got the “5th” definition. it was the one that had the most yes to no ratio votes for that definition…the rest for the most part had thumbs down…

cause it’s a ripoff :slight_smile:

I couldn’t care less if a girl spits of swallows, it doesn’t mean shit.

The real trick is to fart just before they swallow. Most people take a deep breathe right before swallowing something

that’s horse shit

If you ever got off me before bust…

Id shove it so far up your ass it would leak out for weeks…

to hell with the ass the second she starts pulling away you grab her head, lock your fingers and hold on.

I’d love to here tricia gag and choke on my cock and semen…

fuck i may even try and get my balls in there too

either your cock is tiny or you have some chipmunk balls, nothing short of a pelican is getting my cock and balls in its mouth.

asshole :lol

… And it turned out to be a guy.

I’d punch you right in the head if you pulled that shit w/ me. Think of it as a ‘love tap.’

That being said, I’ve been w/ a couple of girls who don’t give head period. Those are the same girls who wanted a relationship, and did not understand that I won’t sacrifice my play time for a girl who won’t blow dick. I couple girls I have been with would give head, but won’t take a load in the mouth. This is when I ‘accidentally’ missed their tits and got it all over their face. Mighty fun time… For me.

eat more pineapple. your ex never complained about how mine tasted

if they dont swallow they better be willing to take it in the face

+rep