does she spit or swallow?

Agree

Damn looks like the poll is leaning to Swallow. I better find some girls that swallow since all the girls I’ve been with spit :frowning: Of course if the chick swallowed and wanted to kiss me that might be weird for me. I’d rather have the chick rinse her mouth out :lol

lol

what, you dont like ur own brand?

J/K!!!

im cancelling my membership on Shift when i get to 10,000posts. cya guys.

why? u dont enjoy the randomness?

its time to move on.

I call bs on that shit

haha I wouldnt stop before “bust” rather I would stop then take over with my hand to finish it, you have no idea how nasty that shit tastes, its like butter vinegar nastiness, and I swear I can feel it coming back up, its the most disgusting thing ever, I dont mind giving head at all, I like it I just dont like the surprise after lol

prove it.

again with the pineapple.

:+1

Seriously. I’d hand her a toothbrush, some toothpaste and a bottle of Listerine.

just evade and the last second and kiss her on the cheek

:rofl

Eating a girl out then making out with her while you fuck is hot as hell, never had a girl think twice about it, which is weird to me.

Never have I allowed any dick to mouth shit though. Fuck that.

its cuz they like their own flavor. guys do not.

This thread is epic.

in all seriousness, My current girlfriend is the last girl in this world that I thought would even consider head…if any of you guys knew her, shes sweet, quiet and seems like one of those innocent girls…

on the other side, when she wants to fool around, she wants to fool around. The first time she blew me and swallowed, I stared at her for like 2 minutes…shes like what? im like um I wasnt expecting that…shes a horndog and swallows it all everytime…

whens shes drunk, it gets even better.

My last serious girlfriend was a sex addict and loved to suck cock…she swallowed too…but if you knew her, you could tell she just loved penis…theirs just a vibe about her so you expect her to swallow your nuts and all, take it in the ass etc…my current gf blows her out of the water…

then the other serious, serious girlfriend hated head, never let me bust in her mouth and was the worst fuck ever…god damn I dont know why I dated that one for 6 years.

yes, I have had/am currently in my 3rd serious long time relationship…

Swallow. Every time. No question.