Domessick guys BWW/cruise 11/28

FUCK i just got home!!! shitty.i’m calling badass now

thanks for the invite… haha

my slow azz car is off the road anyways… maybe next time

You guys who didn’t go, didn’t miss anything. I got there at about 8:45 waited till 9:15 before anyone else showed up. (Slowrock), (SLPV6Camaro) and (Pauly), but no (turbo ls1), (badazz), (firehawk 853), (psychopjv), (muscle50), (lxstacy, and no (jeeves). So we all waited because we wanted to go ion this big crusie and around 9:35 (LXtacy) showed up cool guy too, but still that was it. At 10:45 (turbo ls1), and (phychopjv) finally show up, but don’t want to cruise. :tdown: to that so we left. All in all met guys I hadn’t seen at a meet before, but still a big waste of time for all of us all around.

dude ever been to an fbody bww meet? we go in sit down eat some food talk some cars then cruise. sorry his car broke and we had to fix it, next time we’ll drive the car up with no fluid in the rear end and the transmission falling out just to appease you guys.

ya, pat pretty much said it…

first off i didnt even know u guys were coming… shoulda called one of us… second i kinda got held up under my car finding some big uh ohs that i couldnt just drive around without fixing… third…i didnt mean to walk right past u guys…i assumed u guys were comin in to eat… we used to go all the time on tuesday nights… we were a little late…but we go in, eat, shoot the shit, then cruise… (pretty much what pat said)

mmm jackass, i said i work till 10pm and then i would call to see if people were still there. Guess what, i was there, you talked to me. Who do you think kept calling Pat and Bill? :bloated:

And like Pat said, BWW meets are to hangout, eat, and talk cars, then go for a cruise afterwards if people feel like it.

I’m not mad about the go in and eat thing, I drove out that way to go on a Cruise as it says in the title of this thread, and ended up just standing in a parking lot like I could have done at mighty. If it had said BWW meet, I would not have went, I only went for the cruise that never happened.

well…its in the meets section, so that qualifies it as a meet. BWW is a restaurant, so that would be the food part… then we cruise

cruise happened when we were done eating…bill and i cruised together, good times were had by all who took part in the cruise also.

next time you guys should think before u make a meet at a restaurant. the nerve of you people thinking u can go somewhere and just eat. Not sitting in a freezing cold parking lot is just unheard of.

Feel the love in here it just didnt work out thats all

Ugh why would you guys make all the cool kids leave the mighty parking lot to go somewhere else??? You can’t fuck up their daily routine.

i need some more cell numbers here … i would have called you.

come out tonight…if its dry…

you should still have mine. You could have called me.

whos going to be out tonight???

TEDDDDDDDDDD… i might :wink:

if you will i will

none of this might shit… be out… i have no tires… so me spinnyyy. even in 3rd…

ups fucking blows and im still waiting for my intercooler, FUCK