Dorifto Meet / 9:30 - 10:00pm 12/4

You can’t plan it that far ahead, we live in Buffalo, it might be 60 degrees and sunny by then.

:word:

high of 40 tomorrow with rain lol

darn, rain drifto!!! lol… ya winter drifting is deffintly a couple hour notice

If conditions are right count me in for this friday.

yeah ice drifting nothing like a 5 car pile up to the parking lot

Hahaha…

i guess tomorrow night (thursday) were going to get some more snow soo maybe then get something small going.

Parking lots are mostly ice right now. Anyone bored?

tomorrow night, i shall make calls, if this wether is still holding out, after my work x mas party, we shall drifto the night away.

And someone other than cal bring a camera, vids do us no good if he has no way of uploading them… :rofl:

FuzzyFish to the rescue…

oooooooooooooooo i wanna play in the audi!!!

Doooo it I need more AWD hotness to back me up. As for the vids I’m still waiting on the camera to be brought over.

eastern hills mall lot was badass 2nite… went shopping there with the woman and after it was pretty awesome. scared the living shit outta her but who gives a fuck

Who left more skidmarks? :lol:

ya i was at eastern hills for the sabres game at DnB … the parking lot was sliipppperrry… i slid into my spot and almost hit the car infront of me not even trying to…

I can drift in the parkinglot of the firehall around the sides of the building and into the underpass like woh. Its freakin sweet lol. Get the damn thing goin sideways all the way around 2 corners and into the underpass…totaly badass. I should try to get a vid of it lol.

then go to the drifto meet jeg

the more the experienced the welcome

siiiiqqqqqqqqq

you guys should come to the southtowns and say hi… there are some nice parking lots/sidestreets to have fun on…

cackord ftw!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/155715941125_3300.jpg

Shhh Its my mom’s car :wink: lol. I should take it though…the thing is a freakin winter drift machine. It’s a 91 Toyota Carolla with shitty tires but the e-brake works awsome lol.