Douchebag GT500 owner RANT!

you can get a LSX 440 long block for 10k brand new…

http://texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=830&catid=82

and a LSX 454 short block is 6k

you can also pick up any f-body to put it in, for around 6k

your pricing everything high as fuck!

I have noticed over the past year that LS1 Fbody owners have begun jacking up the prices, I cant believe some of the asking prices I see on LS1tech.

Im comparing the years as close as possible to make it a bit more fair. But sure, you could find a whooped older car and do it alot cheaper. Im just figuring a car as close to as clean as an 07.

For sure! I saw a dude on SVT forums that wanted 22K for his car! And another recently wanted a straight trade for a terminator. Fuckin nuts

I knew I could push your buttons :wink:

Hey I got nothin better to do than have a ford vs chevy fight. Been sick all week with nothin else to do :lol

they have been doing straight trades for terminators for years

Eh few and far between. And typically it was a modded to hell SS for a stock higher mileage cobra

whatever makes ya happy :wink:

weekly on ls1tech we get terminator guys looking to trade for f-bodys, c5’s and c5 z06’s.

Would trade a termi for a C5 Z

Well there are retards everywhere! :lmao

Takes one to know one

or people getting smarter

Buncha BS in here, someone please find this chode

wow cool story bro

i spotted him again on tuesday. i was at exit 6 of the northway and he was turning on to it, and gave me a nice ricer rev (i was on my bike)

thats funny. hes giggling in his head

Did we clarify what color it is? I just came across a white/blue stripes ~07ish body style on Route 9…

If it was a drop top with a middle age guy driving then yes

dont u wish Turbo Travis was with u?