drag racin' white sil-80 at CSCS finale

That’s just my opinion.

Simply put… I think every vehicle has a niche and 240sx’s/silvias are more ment to be turned into drift or grip vehicles. Why take a car that can actually handle and turn it into a car that goes fast only in a straight line? You don’t see people turning Buick Grand Nationals into drift cars… but then again they did turn an old school mustang into a drift car in Tokyo drift lol !

…ah whatever and to each their own! Personaly I wouldn’t turn my 240sx into a 1/4 mile car…even though I do live my life a 1/4 mile at a time and for those 10 seconds or less I’m free…lol.

hahahahaahahahaha

good on them if they made a sr put out 1000hp… and make it last more than one event

All this jibber-jabber and nothing about what’s actually under the hood (in detail) :run:

I’m curious to know his overall build setup (motor build/ecu/susp/fuel system/etc. )

here is a video of it

^^^The car is not making 1000hp, He has a GT35R with Nos the car is making 7+ something with NOS and 6+ something with out NOS, He is also running AEM.

Tony Sr20 has the same setup as the white s13. But no he sold it to buy a skyline ( on his 4th engine now). And the car is park in front of his shop rusting away

He has 2 more on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/drpat160