Hey, just thought you guys should know!

I use to be a member on here a WHILE ago, had an mint 92 240, she has now rotted out…

anyways I don’t know if you guys know anyone from simcoe, but we have 2 guys from this forum I beleive, that went to that huge 240 meet/cruise,

anyways theres a black 240 here with an sr swap, said NISMO on the windshield, well… that car is wrecked, he wrapped her around a tree in a neighborhood, the car was a total mess, also his passenger… has another 240, black with the blue body kit… it also has the sr motor… both are Sweeeeet cars… just thought I’de let you guys know, both people are ok tough… sad to see such a nice car wrapped around a tree, I beleive he only had the SR motor for only 2 weeks to.

What was the cause of the accident?

did he keep the wreck? or did ins. send it out to a yard?

glad they’re okay

all’s I know is he just got the SR20 motor, and every corner he went around he was drifting the ass end out!

and from where the crash was, it was going down a huge hill with a nice bend in it, and from what the tire marks show, he was pulling a drift and over did it, into the tree…

it was such a nice car, for those of you who went to the 240 meet, it had like the 6 subs in the back seat, such a waist…

What are their names, i’m from simcoe, well normandale. I have a grey S13 coupe.

Jim

Oh what a shame.

Any parts for sale?

i know of them, i have seen them both at the meet and drive by me in port dover while i was visiting my friends.

funny when people cant handle a bit of boost

I dont want to mention names, just for the sake cus I know them both pretty well, and yeah once they got there motors boosted, they got a little cocky

it just sucks cus his 240 was sooo damn nice and clean, and fast…

I’m guessing hes probably going to sell the motor, but I have no idea what condition it is in, the car was pretty damn crumpled around a tree

LOL

Dont we all ? Doing things you cant/probably shouldnt be is a bit different…

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/704000-704999/704233_136_full.jpg

hmm…that sucks…

Darwinism is a bitch ain’t it?

gold!

wtf they both wraped their cars around poles/trees…

Horrible…

:?

i got the impression that only one of the cars were wrecked? just that the passenger has his own sr 240… correct me if im wrong.

It isn’t horrible if it happened while the person was being stupid and drifting on the street when he shouldn’t be.

If that’s the case, it’s far from horrible… I believe they have a word to describe that… what is it… christ I can’t really put my finger on it…

KARMA…, yeah… that’s the one.

^^^ notice my sketchy smile ?

maybe i should be more specific next time

My bad, apparently text-based means of communication aren’t the best for appropriately portraying sarcasm. :oops:

^^ no worries…it’s all good :slight_smile:

Karma only comes around in the next life.

Fine then… how bout simply “what goes around comes around”

Hmm… donuts, rear end goes around, then comes around, then goes
around, then comes around… yeah that works.

Drifting on the street is stupid, I did it when I first had the 240, everyone
does, then you learn, smarten up, and drive civilized. I’d say I feel bad if
I did. Its the hard lessons that are the good ones.

Anyways enough ranting.

Moral of the story is drifting and wreckless driving on the street is not
without consequences, and no matter how good a driver you are, you
are not invincible.

Everyone else treat this as a wakeup call, the same could happen to you,
so be careful.

Wr0d?