Dream Jobs....

What is your actual dream job. Srsly.

none of this

~sit on a couch and get paid
~drive for pizza hut and make 383/hr
~Hue Hefner

I think mines either a nascar driver, or road course driver.

To work for either Pixar, Dreamworks, Blue Sky, or Rockstar Games.

skip barber racing :wow ::slight_smile: jkjk I would like to have the knowledge to work around cars like that though that’d be a fun job.

Work for VIVD, doing whatever or for ID Games, Working for Audi/Porsche, in the research lab, working for Endless, own a nice restaurant/club

anything google

To start my own company and design/build automation control systems and build custom everything.

ooh owning a titty bar would be definitly be a fun, easy job. Working for a car magazine like road and track or car and driver or even a model specific magazine would be really fun to, guarenteed to drive lots of sweet cars and you get vip treatment at shows ect.

Writing application software and actually seeing it used. Working from home when I want/need. And getting paid what I should.

I have all of that right now…except being paid what I should. The difference between $15 an hour and $60,000 a year is 4 computer science classes, 1 math class, and 3 bullshit “area studies” classes (history, english, art n lit, and the like)

I’m sitting in my bedroom working on testing server/client software and writing a web portal for a transportation company in Buffalo, and I love it.

Top Captain of the Italian Mafia… :ninja

hahaha, im sitting here and debating if i should also add “running a mafia cartell” :lol

state trooper

they dont let you put a honda motor in the crown vic :crackup

if i get in i’m selling my car

actually i wanna add one more here. i want to own a bad ass studio so i can have some top notch DnB producers record in it and run my own label and make vinyl, cd’s and such.

Dibs on your motor!

for a V10 camaro like the guys at the rest stop on 87 between exit 9 and 10 have?

make me an offer on it right now, maybe i can start the process early. :lol

if he buys ur motor, ill buy the shell, unless its rusted. in fact, i prefer NOT to have a motor in it, just a clean rolling chassis with stick shift, thats all i need right now

Let me sell mine and i’ll get back to ya, haha :lol

actually, i want this guys job.