What is your dream job?

Lets hear it.

Could be realistic that you could actually get someday and enjoy doing for the rest of your life and never feel like you’re working - park ranger if you like out doors, custom car builder etc.

Or could be being a golfer 'till the end of the days or Hugh Hefner.

:beer

Top Gear presenter, of course! Either that, or The Doctor!

Nothing.

Get paid millions a year to be myself and do whatever I want.

Honestly own my own Auto Body Shop

I would like to work in a shop like Gas Monkey Garage or Kounts Kustoms or something similar. That builds custom cars/ trucks/ bikes etc. sounds corny but whatever

Yes. Even if I enjoy the shit outta my job just the fact that its something I have to do that will take away from my time of being able to do whatever I please makes it undesirable. Being 100 percent the boss of all of your time would be epic.

That said after I retire I’d love to move to VT and just teach skiing a few days a week in the winter and RV around all summer.

Honestly? Being realistic here…

The job I have now as a Systems Engineer, except in a place with a much larger or “virtually unlimited” budget so we can implement whatever the fuck we want without having to jump through a million fucking hoops

i’d love to have my own bike shop. buying selling and trading. also working on the bikes too. classic touring sport bikes all makes and models would be welcome. ofcourse will be alittle easier if my leg heals after this surgery i have schedueled. got my fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t mind the car business. It’s fun, fast-paced, and you meet a lot of people you can network with in the future. I’m sure once I get more successful, it’ll be even more enjoyable. I don’t know if I want to stay in sales my whole life, as I’d love to make the switch over to F&I (essentially a Finance Manager). HUGE earning potential there, and it’s still fun.

I would like to be an equipment manager for a pro hockey team.

That or a Goalie equipment rep for one of the bigger companies Reebok, Bauer, Brians, Vaughn

would like to grab a 50 unit, hire 1 mexican to do the work to shit that breaks, and 1 office girl to answer phones and collect rent and lay back and count benjamins… Have someone run my pawn shop for me for some nice side cash too prolly unless I sold it for at least a quater mil.

its not all its cracked (pun intended) to be. :rofl

My shop is my brother and I’s dream. One where we can have a few good employees that share the same goals and just want to go to work, get shit done and get paid. Stop dealing with nickel and dimers with unrealistic expectations for said bend over backwards for little in return work. A shop with all the tools, good ones not cheap shit, that I need to get the work done in house to the very best of our ability.

As much as people dont like him, Jesse James is what I am shooting for. A man and a business that he built, made the mistakes along the way and learned from them. Has a bunch of shops with all the right tools and capabilities to build anything that pops into his head. The man knows he has the skills to get the job done on a world class level, and doesn’t give a fuck about haters.

Professional jackpot lottery winner.

Brewmaster for Sam Adams.

I’m looking into possibilities once I’m done with the Navy… So far, the best prospect is working for a water desalination plant in Dubai, turning seawater into drinking water for the city. $250k, tax free, with housing and utilities paid for by the company for a 6 month contract working 6 days/week. The downfall is being out of country for half the year, but coming back with $250k in the bank after only working 6 months and having nothing to do sounds worth it to me…

jet fighter pilot or attack helicopter pilot

Little joke we used to have in the NAVY… You know how someone is a fighter pilot? Don’t worry they will tell you. lol F-14 Tomcat guys were the WORST with that shit. They all thought they were Maverick

:lol Goose

I was going to say jet/plane pilot also… or advanced robotics of some sort.

Haha im sure… I would feel pretty badass flying one of those things. I think I would actually prefer an attack helicopter though.

Most of the pilots in my squadron (E-2C Hawkeyes) were all chill guys and would get just as wasted as us enlisted guys on dets and deployment and go flying the next day. We had a pilot on an episode of BadGirlsClub when they were down in Key West on a det. He was smacking one of there asses on the show looking like a total creep haha. Our CO was fucking pissed when the show aired.