drew carey is price is right?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07204/803813-100.stm
don’t know if anyone could ever replace bob barker

no way that guy is so gay

no one could ever replace him but I like drew Carey. but him and the Price is Right shouldn’t be together

atleast it isnt rose odonneil

MY exact first thought when I saw it.

I like Drew Carey, hes no Bob Barker, but he may do good at it. No one could ever think of a great replacement for Bob Barker, everyone they choose doesn’t seem like a right fit, but you wont know until you start watching it.

I think that was EVERYONE’S first thought.

I don’t think it should be somebody thats already famous. Plus I think Drew Carey will try to incorporate too much comedy into the show. At least it’s not Rosie.

drew carey is to much of a clown… he’ll either try to be too funny or he’ll be expected to be funny and he wont be. they needed a guy not nessecarily a comedian but could inject a line here and there. kenny manes from espn comes to mind… a sports annoucers would be great because they usually have a voice that is distinctive.

I thought of Myron Cope…:bigthumb:

uhhh myron cope. love him cause he’s part of steelers tradition but his voice can be nails on a chalk board… lanny frattere has a good voice and kinda looks that part of a guy who could host a game show.

X2

no one will ever replace bob barker… thats just…blasphamy

my boy at work just came up with a great person. the guy that does family fued currently… he played elaine’s boss peterman on seinfeld

He was mentioned as a possible replacement a long time ago

They should let the show rest in piece w/o Barker. I just won’t be the same.

x2

The could make a new show and call it “The Value is Correct” and let Drew Carey host that instead.

They could even use the PIR’s old sets . Then PIR could have it’s legacy without Drew Carey F’n it up.

I like Drew a lot, but I don’t know about this.