Drift Free Weekends: Sat Aug 4 KAWARTHA SPEEDWAY

I’ll call and ask tommorow. But I gotta get my VLSD in by saturday then!

Anyone wanna help?

Any body have a truck that would want to TOW me there?

Yeah hit up Jover @ Driftstar

Email - info@driftstar.com
Phone - (416) 876-1228

Or there is some guys from MSSC that have tow rigs.

(905) 270-3166

Hey…so i am coming with 2 other guys both with rx7s, the tire machine is going to be there for sure ? nd its 10$ per tire?, also …nothing is wrong with my car ive just been working on it alot latly and wasent sure if i wanted to beat on it but i will a little bit… haha

some other of my friedn might come just to watch becasue they drive FF cars. :expressionless: lame, haha

hopefully no rain ?

Tire machine is operational as long as Coop LE comes up to run it…can’t rely on the operator guy. Or anyone who knows how to operate can make some $

We have the keys.

As for the weather…its perfect. 25C, 0% chance of rain, mainly sunny.

i’ll run the machine, but i wont have any tires to sell… is there a blancer as well, im guessing not

what time should we leave?

Sorry guys,

Something came up. =(

Maybe I can come by and catch the end of it.

Tech in starts at 4pm. As long as there is space available I will tech-in cars all night.

Every car and their tires are pretty spent by 10 so we start wrapping it up although technically it can go til 11.

If anyone has drift tires to sell bring 'em and yes I believe there is a balancer or some kind.

Kawartha Lakes + Long Weekend = Traffic…DO NOT TAKE THE 401! Its paaaaccckkked! from Pickering All the way to the 115 which is also being re-paved this weekend for some reason from boundery road (con’c9) to 7A, so its gonna be packed as well, i’ll be there on time tho because im Mr.Backroads

There must have been some accident earlier…cause Pat, Curtis and crew came from Mississauga and said it was fine.

DFW was pimp last night so much action. Plus 3 Skylines showed up AND PARTICIPATED which is a first LOL.

Pics coming soon here is a vid.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/Z-Tuned/th_SMOV0002.jpg

Yo whahappen player? You leave yet? You guys should rename your site www.maybetakeit2thetrack.ca

ahahhahahaha

Dan you suck even i showed up in a Open Diff.

annnd i had to make him go out and have some fun…
everyone better bring there stuff out to the next one, as long as its not a friday…

once again totally ballin good tyme yall, cant wait for the next one, thnx for having us aagain big d and staff. fuckin awesome!!! matt u were killin it yo

another sick ass free drift practice!!so much seat time that I ran out of tires!!(i brought 10) Glad to leave my mark on the oval, added a little character to the turborolla. lookin foward to the next one, and a vid will be up real soon!!

^^^ya pat the turborolla was killin’ it. Your are definitely getting the manji on the back straight dialed-in!

Did you cut out the bumper, the sheet metal crinkled more that I’d expect on a tap like that.

i cant cant wait for another one!
everyone gave the oval tits it was such a blast actually being able to slide it at 120, soooo much fun, hurry with some picctureesss
The wall took its toll tho, i almost ate it too

I Only got acouple pictures cause driving is better then picture taking…