Drift Ops - IMPORTANT! NEW DATE: NOW Aug 2nd

Yes I am still taking more people!

i thought the cap was 25 people, whats going on?

Probably higher because day is extended longer. No one ever completely uses a full 9-5 track day. As for the guy’s who have the energy and a reliable car and can run the entire day, they’ll run out of tires before evening arrives.

9-5 days usually have alot of empty track time around 1 or 2ish, a great chance to try running the circuit reverse if you’d like to try.

haha I won’t run out of tires with my underpowered car :wink:

SUNDAY!!! O maaan, i think im coming to this now.

im gonna try for sure to come but im gonna be a sunday decision… you accept payment at the track wayne?

it say thunderstorms… but only 5mm of rain… soo we should be good to go guys… whos coming down night before…???

im down for kc cruise in the morning again

25 cap was when we only had 3hrs. Now that we have 8 hours to play with, we can accommodate many more drivers.

Unlike grip/lapping, drifting is a lot harder on the car and especially tires. Therefore, there will be more people checking on their cars and changing tires.

That being said, it looks like we are going to be getting a very very good turnout.

I’ll be coming :smiley: but ill pay at the track, couldn’t tell for sure until today

Anyone down for a cruise from Kennedy commons?

man wish i can go to this. i got a wedding to go to that day and im short stacked on rims… last year events if it was a full day track i only get 4h of drifting conservativly with 3 pair of new rubber to burn and 2 pair of beefy used … and drift ops sure know how to host a drift events nothing but fun everytime i went last year

ahhh i cant do sunday…donate my 50 to tires for your self or to sick kids

Yeah. I’m out too. Sunday is noooo good. Driving to new jersaaah

what happens if it rains? 90% chance and 20mm in shannonville on Sunday

is it still on i need to know ASAP!!!

only 5mm of rain expect, with a 70% chance, its definitely on.

woo the forecast is now only a 70% instead of 90 like yesterday and expecting less than 5mm of rain… with a high of 25 degrees…

We are going rain or shine!

so what time meet up at kc?

i cant remember when we met last time…