Drift Ops - IMPORTANT! NEW DATE: NOW Aug 2nd

Last time we met at 6:30 to leave at 7… i think.

if my lazy ass doesnt make it to the meet but i show up at shannonville is there an gate i have to pass through? or something? ive never been so i dunno :420:

Nah, Just go in, take a right to go around Nelson through a narrow road, and you’ll see a gravel parking lot.

I am going up tonight

is anyone pumped? I know I am.

Hell yeah its been way to long lol, you and i in tandem wayne. i cant wait to slide im brining 16 tires to roast off all day long mutha fucka :smiley:

gonna be a sick day!

a big turnout too is nice, some new people i think.

Wayne, you’re so pumped, that you’re gonna let me drive your car! hell yes! hahaha.

wow, 16 tires… you win. I got the car running tonight so thank god we had the extra day! 8 hours of greatness, I cant wait.

IF ANYONE has a timing light can they please bring it. I might have screwed up my timing and everywhere I can get one is closed :(.

oh and enyaw, My name is Carthik, I just used my brother`s account to paypal you.

• I just noticed enywa is wayne, lol*

is there a checklist of what to bring?

so whos down for kennedy commons cruise out? I got the new shit setup on the coupe I’m down to for whatever

tires
gas
car

oh and you might want some sunscreen, a hat, and LOTS of water.

Bring your tools, any fluids you think you will need, your tires. a jack. a helmet. your brain. lol

and your car.

maybe spare tie rod/other parts that may break.

and bring your game face.

16 tires! Sell me a set!

I’m part of the late crowd, leaving at 9 from KC. Anyone else is welcome to cruise with. Corpse, yu in?

Yo Ronnie, you want me to meet you at KC, or Yonge/Eglinton?

Yeah buddy. Yonge and Eg at 8:45. Meet me at the Timmie Ho’s on the South East Side. I’ll be coming North on Yonge and just jump in as soon as you see me! I’ll be in a black hatch. If you show up earlier, please grab me a LARGE Ice Cap and a Blueberry Muffin and I will hit you up when I see you. Super busy rd, so I’ll tect you when I’m 5 min away and meet me at the curb. My GF may be with me so hopoe you don’t mind riding bitch in the back. :smiley:

probably call me in the mornin if im not there, to see where im @… its 12:40 and im just droppin out the vlsd now… fuck im gonna be tired tomorrow

WHY??? VLSD is still awesome !!!

haha. all good, mang.