Drift Tuners = Scam Scam Scam

Fine your talking about dealerships Nissan, Toyota. Gm is giving away an aveo or a cobalt if you buy a bigger car. That i know but to have a business like this i highly doubt it

Past is gone, present is hurting and future is non-existent unless some people make sacrifices.

Yes there is deals like that. Two for one Dodge Rams, 2009. Buy a 350Z get a Versa winter beater. Buy a truck get a compact stuff like that occur ed in the industry lately.

DT you cant keep running away from this issue!!!..explain yourself or ask for forgiveness if you have done something wrong and try to become legit!

Every business is hurting. Small dealerships hurt to. This deal could have EASILY been legit without a scam. I just never trusted his word.

wow damn…i went to lexus trying to buy a new car they didnt offer me a corolla or yaris…lol

what the hell…

^^^ yo! i still keep up with sales information with Mazda and things are real good! I was salesman a little over a year and a half ago before i decided to go back to school cause of forseeing the industry! Is any of those deals in Canada??

No i agree with you on this but its very unlikely. I have friends who own car companies like this and they couldnt afford to give away a car like DT was going to give away. Maybe a beater worth a couple thousand but not a 10k silvia or skyline.

Big companies can do that because they are mass produced and if they dont get rid of them they sit around for a while.

not the nissan ones but the GM and ford dealerships are offering deals like this.

the reason USA is able to do it cause they buy the cars from maker for cheaper price.
EDIT

I will go to Ford and ask a friend i have there about this in the morning… always good to have solid facts :slight_smile:

I have heard of some but nothing as big as in the states.

The car was to sell for $12,800…the one he asked to sell. The car you got for selling the car would not be 12,800…if I remember correctly.

UNFAIR :frowning:

:slap: Next time you go into a Fiat dealership ask if you get a free Ferrari.

ah well all is done now

that what i said!! but we dont have the population to buy like the south!

Yea apparently, i think one of mikeys friends get a free versa, but i could be completely wrong. I for one do not care if this guy is scam or not. But i called him out on being a jerk because i work in an industry where customer service is the most important factor.

Well DT is gone!! now the world is safe until the evil “company” comes along and the SON police fuck them up like pot holes do to our cars!!

^^^ 100% right!! Trust me i got alot of my sales just cause they like that i didnt push them and also i crack alot of jokes during test drive and such lol like that and you have to be able to relate somehow to them… i sometimes miss it.

you threatened to punch a small little asian guy like me after making a redgreen on BET joke. If i were visiting a mazda dealership and you threw me a pitch i would take it without a test drive for fear of being eaten.

^^^ LMFAO… looks like i need to get back into sales and sell you cars you cant afford!! my commission would be NICE!!

wow SON is the hottest forum around!!! if you cant take the heat get out the kitchen… i guess that proves true drift tuners got banned from about 4 forums and banned himself from SON lol

Dude come back i was interested in that free car…you can hold a raffle at bings meet lol