check dis out

already on kijiji!

http://stock.drifttuners.com/

pretty crazy

i heard he was a dick i live in peterborough i`ve never seen this car

thats an r34, not an r33 kollo
the one spotted was a r33

http://stock.drifttuners.com/

apprently has a bunch of r34/s15’s for sale.

Probably track use only.

if this is the guy im thinking of Ive talked to him numerous times seemed nice. He use to own a gts-t then sold it and is now driving around a Toyota celica :confused: john he lives by the memorial centre. as for the car being in ptbo its prob not. prob hanging around in a garage if not still in japan.

from reading the site it looks like everything none legal is for track use… and they specialize in car prep for racing.

No, a few friends and myself went to check their new shop they opened in Toronto to see some of the cars, I won’t disclose the location. But it turns out that was just their office and the storage facility was elsewhere in the GTA.

But the cars are all road legal, registered as kit cars. They do the entire process that people know of and discuss here, then sell the car ready as a kit car.

I won’t go into detail about how they actually get the cars through customs and they do not disassemble them in Japan, they do it once the cars are here. Let’s just say, it’s 100% legit. But again these are registered as kit cars.

wicked… maybe I should buy an s15 then…

s15 > z33

S15’s generally are priced at $22,000 through them.
R34 GT-T or GTS can’t remember goes for $20,000 or so…

IIRC.

Seems pretty baller, but I’d hate to be stuck owning one of these when the government catches on and decides to crush them all.

Those cars are Beautiful my god…but the import law is gonna suck serious balls.

interesting, mite be time for another car to add to the collection, i just hate right hand drive thoe :frowning:

2500CC GTR huh?

awesome.

That was the GT-T actually, the GT-R is the 2.6TT we all love! :slight_smile:

And i’m definitely going to agree with Solarian!

Yeah… This is basically the same reason they want to change the import law to 25 years in the first place…

…It was originally designed so collectors could get their hands on rare/exotic/cool cars, not so every fucking n00b and his brother could be “gangster” “rollin’ in their R34”…

once you get stuff like this begginning to happen, its going to ruin it for everyone else

kit cars and bs

the government will catch on eventually and then pass some law that fucks it for those who have a legal 15 year old vehicle.

ive owned 2 myself now and love them, will not go back to lhd (winter beater exception) so perhaps this is why i think this is gay

I agree it’ll be very interesting to see how the government decides to handle everything…