check dis out

Well
I hope it works out

We need a bit of diversity out there

I’m tired of hearing exhausts and only seeing civics, accords, and caviliers.

I await the day to see crazy cars everywhere
that will make daily driving easier on the eyes :slight_smile:

once the gov catches onto this guys car, they will export it out at his cost, unless he has it registered as track use only and has all the correct papers but if thats the case whoever buys it can only trasiler it to the track drive at tehn track and trailer it back to his shop or home, no street driving whatsoever…

According to the guy who answered the phone
http://stock.drifttuners.com/

they register the vehicle for track use ONLY.

But I’m sure a dealerplate would do.

So what would the government have as a “case” against these imported R34’s (as an example) registered as “kit cars”, if they did try to do something about it?

What actually qualifies it as a kit car? The fact that it’s been “disassembled”?

If you need info read our site then call us.

We don’t import cars as kit cars. We hold a pro competition licence, thats how we get R34’s and S15 etc… into Canada and the US, it’s all legal. We also custom build drift cars and sell 15 year old cars for the street.

Like I said. I apologize. No need to get angry. This is JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD.

Pure regurgitation. So thanks for setting the facts straight buddy.

lmao. Internet, serious business.

alex c wut u started

If you need some facts on how this business works then call us or visit http://drifttuners.com and read our “Importing Information” Most of the stuff above is not true except I can be a dick if people lie about what we do.

Woah… Napolean Complex Anyone???

You really don’t need caps and profanity to prove a point, and I bet you would get more interest in your importing of cars and selling them if you didn’t jump on message boards bashing people.

BTW, you spelt ‘Fagit’ wrong.

Lets just chalk up your reaction to a bad day at the office and a long week and appreciate the cars that you import.

If that was what you were told then why above did you say, and I quote "No, a few friends and myself went to check their new "

you stated that you went there with your friends. Anyways it’s not true also we don’t use the toronto shop anymore, not that one.

We have a shop in the US and in Japan

easy guys…lol

Terrible public relations, i dont understand how you would ever sell anything to a person who didnt know what was legal and what was not. Since you are in the industry and the business of importing, dont you think you should just educate us in a calm manner, and attempt to nurture a possible market?

Just cause someone has their knowledge twisted doesnt warrant you flipping out on them as a first reaction.

Remember, an asshole is still a possible customer.

Well maybe people should ask instead of talking things that are not true. Look somtimes I say things because I get pissed off when people act like they know me and what the company dose I have no issues with anyone here at all just letting you guys know what the facts are. Makes me a bit mad when I type in google some keywords to see where we stand for ranking then to see links on how we so called inport cars a kit cars giving people the wrong idea about us when it’s not true and yes If I sold anyone a newer car like an R34 in this area and I seen it driving down the street I will kick your ass then call the MTO to have the car seized. When little kids to stupid things like street race and act cool danderging public safty that pisses me off. There has been too many deaths in the peterborough area from stupid kids street racing.

So for the comments above stating that it’s people like DRIFT Tuners that ruin for all of us think agian it’s people who abuse our service.

lol, i cant belive this is still going on

i know the guy that owns that drift tuners inc. he lives in p dot

boycott

I can’t believe he has any business with an attitude like that… If I’m buying something that is worth $15-25,000 and is in a grey area to begin with, I’m not gonna buy it from someone who sounds like a 12 year old throwing a temper tantrum on the internet.

Good luck with your business, and your “close to a mil in investments”… No one cares how much you put into it, and as Cal said, you come on here with an attitude like this, and hope to continue your business? There are some very influential people on this board, as well as many who would give serious consideration to purchasing a vehicle from you. But with an attitude like that, I don’t know that you’ll be seeing any of their dollars.