check dis out

Ya well guess what bud, I don’t care if you like me or not, I’m not selling myself I’m selling cars. There are alot of untrue comments above, so really who is the 12 year old one?? Little kids who think they know about importing and comments like at the begining of the thred that I’m a dick, that was said even before i came into the conversation. It’s stupid people like that who starts Sh*t with me. So agian I’m coming on here defending untrue statements about what people said and setting it straight. Besides if you really whanted to buy a car that was seen on our website I really don’t think it matters if I’m an ass or not, your here to buy a car. People have to put there money where there mouth is, alot of talk but no action to back it up.

In the end, be carefull what you say about other people’s businesses. It takes a lot of work to build a company and a lot of money to have little kids start talking about things that are not true. Anybody lies about what we do be sure I will be there to challenge you about it. I don’t take BS

DriftTuners… You just don’t get it do you.

Good Luck with your ‘Business’.

lol, don’t think you get it bud!

drift tuner

you sound more like a kid than anyone else on this website buddy.

instead of building bridges,
you just burned a whole bunch by proofing your a doofus.

Well kid I don’t give a rats ass what you think. I’m not going to let people say things like that about who I am because the fact is they don’t know shit about me and what I do.

It’s ok man just be carefull on what you post about people because thats what causes problems, a simple phone call would set the facts right.

his responses are fair. People are talking about the shadyness of his business and he is the one at fault? This whole song and dance would have been avoided if he was asked first instead of making it seem like he was doing something wrong from the start. The first post about these guys made me picture a chop shop in an underground location. Now he is defending himself and he is the child? Son is jokes

And if people abuse the service offered by this company, what does it matter if he informed them? When you got your license you were told not to speed… how many of you listened to that law? Even though they did educate you on the rules of the road? It’s all in the hands of the beholder.

MAN THAT IS THE BEST THING I’VE HEARED YET. YOU SHOULD COME WORK FOR ME. THAT IS THE MOST ACCURATE STATEMENT YET!!!

I don’t have issues with people here but when I work hard to present my business in a certain way to the public then find forums like this it takes everything that I’ve worked for and shoots it down and make’s people think that I’m doing illegal things which in fact I don’t

IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU DRIVE THE CAR ON THE ROAD I WILL PERSONALY KICK YOUR FUKN ASS FOR IT.
How can you think what brocoli said is the most accurate statement? You’re just being straight up childish about this.
when I work hard to present my business in a certain way to the public
arent we the public? I am completely agast at how you could treat possible customers like this.

yea his responses are pretty fair if he is a little girl…

Seems like you need a PR guy. Where can I send my resume?

addmins. somethings wrong here this is a DRAMA section topic

drift tuner is a nice guy thats’s trying to run his bussiness and all of you people just flame him btw they should clos this thread

you’re all gay.

he acts like a 12 year old, cool… lets all tell him how much his business is gunna suffer because we all have money since we drive 240’s

So do something productive in the meantime:

Get Low

Get Flush

Get Mad Fly Hunnies

^^ yeah, what he said.