Drifting on public streets = no no(w/ POSITIVE CAMBER)

you are just ON A ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL :stuck_out_tongue:

shitty thoughā€¦

again I must laugh ahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ahh yeaH!!! Dat shits ridinā€™ low son!

yes.

Such a Newmanā€¦

Hopefully their next batch of suspension will be in the country by the time youā€™re ready for it so you donā€™t need air freight again.

i have a feeling iā€™ll only need the lower perch. air freight on that shouldnā€™t be muchā€¦

newman if it makes u feel any better when i got my wrx in in october of '02 with 10k miles, before i ever even had anything done to it, i took it sideways(yes i was drifitn)over a curb. my excuse was that the wrx was only in the country for 8 months and i was doing my civic duty to be the first in the area with coilovers. so i was.

uhh yea, probably one of the most fun rides in this car last night- it rides stupid good - im sold on STis %100 now :tup:

:cjerk:

Ignorance/ arrogance are bliss.

well, the handling was noticeably improved. And this is before i even thought about tuning itā€¦ we have large scales at work that i am going to corner balance it with, iā€™ll have to dial in the damping by seat of the pants, thoughā€¦

if you want to learn, i have scales and we can tune it, but only for auto cross, not so go ripping around off ramps or other highly traveled road.

if you want to learnā€¦

so when you gonna hit the AuToX?

iā€™d rather learn to drive well with the added danger of hurting someone else. Is there an autocross that uses people instead of cones?

rally racing :slight_smile:

slide out too far and knock a few euros down.

Didnt we give that 16 year old kid Josh with the STi shit when he drifted into a curb?

he still gets shit to this day.

it sucks, because he is a good dude.

or go right off a cliff and die

Reminds me of the time you told me about drifting into the lady near the McKinley Mallā€¦

Still suxā€¦ And I agree could have been allot worse of a outcomeā€¦

Newman, thanks for letting me drive your car before you broke it :tup:

sucks that it happenedā€¦ :tdown:

That was was fun to get sideways, even when stock! Very controllable. I can definitely believe that it was a choice, and not an accidentā€¦

Just cross your fingers they fix it so it drives the sameā€¦

Aww, what a cute title.

I will change it to something appropriate, and if you change it again, I will ban you.