drive shaft builders local

were can i go to get a drive shaft made?

http://www.pointspring.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=5

ive never heard of them…that great ill give them a call.

near you fayette welding in u town does it. (haven’t been there in ages but did good job on my stuff)
pittsburgh driveline in pleasant hills on 51
point spring in neville island. ( i have used these guys several times and do superb work.)

also greensburg drive line,Randy Petrous

pgh driveshaft in pleasant hills near the cloverleaf by century III mall great turn around cut my d/s down 3" in about two hours never had a problem.

about how much to get a drive shaft cut? just a rough guess …

Greensburg drive line, brian said about is pretty good, my last drive shaft i had cut down and new U-joints put in cost me $125 i think…I’m going there tomorrow, so i’ll ask for ya if i remember.

excellent! I am in need of something along these lines shortly.

I was over at greensburgh driveline today and they said $50-75 to cut down a drive shaft…they do good work

sounds good to me , thanks for asking.

Driveline Service in Lawrencville is tops. Talk to Phil Rogers. Built plenty for me and others when we were building big Jeeps and wheeling. Never had 1 problem. Built the one currently on my Coronet.

greensburg drive line, my buddy pat works and lives there they make good stuff

neville island driveshaft and spring. ive had 2 DS made by them, i was pleased with the quaility

i dropped off my shaft friday at greensburg drive line friday afternoon so it should be done by tuesday.

for the s10 ?

yup

why you shorten it

actually put a few inches in it.