Driving Record Expungement

has anyone done this? i have a few suspensions from the past (all over 4 years old) that are coming back to bite me in the ass. no dwis, just from not going to court on time like an asshole. ive had 3 speeding tickets in my life, almost everything in my record is a non-moving violation

do i need a lawyer? or is there just some paperwork i can fill out and sign?

thanks

pretty sure the magic number is 7 years then they disappear on their own. Until then I doubt it.

wut? are you under the impression that you can file something to just magically clean up your driving record?

lol +1

Just file form MV-7337 and poof, clean record.

You can expunge negative marks from your driving record as long as the negative information is:

Inaccurate
Beyond the statute of limitations
Violates law in some other way.

Otherwise you’re eff’d.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/Jq/13MrCleanErasers02-fb.jpg

Cleans Everything!

no, suspensions i was never convicted for, they were all dismissed but still are on my record

doesnt really matter now though, everything worked out.

thanks nyspeed, bunch of assholes

I had to hire a lawyer years back to dig into some old convictions and get them dismissed. I was an idiot and plead guilty to the first three speeding tickets I ever got. I just didn’t feel like going to court and knew nothing of points, until my license was on the verge of being suspended. I think it cost me like $500. Expensive lesson to learn when your 16.

It doesn’t sound like the same thing your looking for though. I think you may just have to wait it out unfortunately.