drl question

the previous owner converted from pignose to 91+ front bumper… now i dont have a harness for the drls is there any way to get a harness from a 91?

and what would i have to do to make them work?

There is an aftermarket drl unit you can buy that pretty simple to wrie in. Costs like 30 bucks at princess auto. It does the trick.

i was looking more towars getting oem wires i have a parts car with the wires just dont know if they are interchangable

I’d just slap in some grills, like I did lol

you douche! you have a parts car!!!

I was gonna tell Andrew the same thing lol.

Yet, I really like the DTRL’s Only benefit of the grilles is you can channel some air for good use :stuck_out_tongue:

yes sir, gotta love the extra air vents…why use more light than those pop ups!? :stuck_out_tongue:

the really nice dtrl’s are those LED ones!

Chris ya I have a parts car it’s sitting aside in a junkyard tell I’m done with it I just don’t know where the two harnesses would go together marc just told me to throw fogs in there and I’ll be good
besides my car doesn’t over heat koyo rad and dual altima fans keep it good

Forget the dtrls, it doesn’t look any better. I took one out on my chuki to get some air to the sidemount.

I got a front mount so that does nothing but personally I love the look of the drls

x2

the DRLs use like 3 relays, they go through the TCU and are linked to the headlights AND the headlight motors

have fun wiring them in like nissan did :wink:

fuck that ill just run them like fogs off a switch thanks for clearing up how much of a pain in the ass it is

Mine blink amber with the signals and markers:rolleyes:

I bought DTRL’s hooked them up to the plugs for them, nothing happened…I was thinking of just wiring them to the turn signals right above, they turn on with the lights…so it should work theoretically.

ya but then they would blink when you turn your signal on

^That would be so cool IMO. lol