Drove a F430 Spyder Today

He considered the C6 Z06 before getting the F430 (obviously VERY different price ranges, but similar performance). It really came down to him wanting a 'vert, and he has the money so why not.

Of course if it was me I would have bought a ex-SCCA T1 C5 Z06, a Duramax, a trailer, a C6 'vert, years worth of consumables for the T1 car (pads/rotors/clutch/spare engine or two/etc) and a Prius (the Prius of course to light on fire in front of a bunch of hippies so they can watch as the batteries turn into an environmental dissaster area). But that’s just me.

The funny thing is this guy really did get the car for him. There is something to be said for a Ferrari V8 screaming over your right shoulder and F1 shifting. He actually stays away from exotic car meets and other beat-offathons.

Yeah, I’d love to take it for a day too but I don’t see that happening. There is an event coming up soon I might drive that 430 to for him so he can fly in.

w3rd that.

Yeah, it was cool… though surprisingly underwhelming. Call me jaded I guess. I expected to be way more tense and :eek4dance :eek4: :scared: driving it, but the car puts you at ease.

:bluez28:

Coworker’s car. We BS cars a lot and I was helping him w/ a system so he offered a ride. Then he offered a drive, who was I to say no?

Now if I can just talk him into swapping co-drives at an event.

I need a house more… but I need one too.

Mountain View, yes. A certain search engine just happens to be headquartered there. I don’t work directly for them, but I sell to them. They like to spend.

See, I had done my monthly tooth brushing so I was fresh out. You need to visit again.

-TJ