JAPANESE FERRARI !

I was in Barrie on Wednesday to pick up a door and stumbled across a black GTR in the showroom.WOW !!! This was the treat of the day for me.Hopefully I didnt get any drool on the dam thing while my jaw was wide open the whole time.If any one has seen this pup you will know what I mean.If I had 100k thats wher Id spend it LoL

I think we’re all in the same boat lol.

The new GT-R only comes with paddle shifter’s doesn’t it?

highly dissapointed with this thread. I was expecting something good.

+1

If I had 100k it’s NOT what I would buy.

Sorry to diappoint you boys ! As for me-I LIKE IT-any diehard Nissan lover would-and yes it has a paddle shift-I guess thats so you can hold on with 2 hands LMAO-IMO the car is awesome

yup the new gtr is a ture guy magnet !!!

farmer

Japan never made Ferraris :slight_smile:

They never made Porsche either but I like them too!

This thread sucks

lol i was expecting something like this:

http://lexusenthusiast.com/images/weblog/07-08-03-mitsuoka-orochi.jpg

http://www.rob.snookles.com/uploaded_images/ferrarinot-789959.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SP5lznfLSpI/AAAAAAAA_y4/0DyulTmy2qk/s400/Ferrari-NSX-Replica-0.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SP5lnmmsJ3I/AAAAAAAA_yQ/PMnfnw_wH_0/s400/Ferrari-NSX-Replica-1.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/SP5loRu9ExI/AAAAAAAA_yo/P9S0vsfFm_Y/s400/Ferrari-NSX-Replica-4.JPG

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/10/honda-nsx-based-ferrari-360-modena.html

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Just ofund this actually cool:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/07/spy-video-2011-nissan-gt-r-specm.html

Yeah the new GTR is awesome but i don’t consider it a skyline really. Nissan pushed it so far that its like playing a video game… the dashboard was even designed by the guys who made Grand Turismo! Paddle shifters, traction control, and so many computers a baby could drive it. Some might disagree but i would never want one, unless you’re giving them away (sign me up!). It seems like a fun ride once or twice, but i couldn’t drive a sports that didn’t have a stick. Just takes the fun away from driving. But it would be a nice experience.

Did i mention that they are like… 100 g’s! Plus the list to get one is harder to get on than a fat chick!

370z > GTR if it comes to owning one…

Just a thought

I concur

eh if u wana go fast evo, gtr and the likes make sense… make fun of all those ‘computers’ but latest ferraris have them and all the other gadgetery too. If it makes you faster that’s what counts.

Suuure letting the rear slide on our 240s is ‘fun’ but its not fast and its actually slow… not to mention you lose a few internal organs while driving one no matter what suspension setup/dampers/springs you got it always sucks compared to newer cars…

There’s a reason they are fast and easy to drive stock… and then some when modified. They destroy track times with a vengeance lol.

That being said, I had pleasure watching a gtr battle it out at shannonvile vs a modded fd rx7… the fd rx7 totally owned.

^ i suppose…

But i dunno where you are but here the speed limit is 100 and you can get away with like… 130 max.
So yeah sure i can accelerate to that in like 3 seconds but than what? Oh yeah, i sit behind that damn tractor-trailer with the “how’s my driving” sticker on the damn 401 westbound. That is if trafic isn’t moving at 10 an hour. Well, while i’m sitting there in the gridlock i can always listen to my bose audio system while thinking about the insurance the damn thing costs.

Oh and did i mention that nissan was having an issue with the motors blowing up? Don’t know too much about that except some TSB.

If i live next to sebring… maybe. If suzuka was in my backyard… i’d think about it. But while the closest track is atleast 2 plus hours away and the best i can do is accelerate to 80 in between stop lights… i’ll take a 240 or 370z that atleast needs me to kick the damn clutch every now and than…

Just my way of thinking about it…

great then the government should buy us all geo metros that take 30 seconds to 100km/hr. Your argument is gay and you must be a cop.

Yes our roads and laws suck and we can’t enjoy any car. I like Germany and their highways. Take that. I went 260km/hr in Germany… yes and I would never get arrested doing it in Germany. Yes I drive 50km/hr on the highway due to 24/7 construction on our highways. Great.

FYI, I enjoy my car on the track not giving a damn about shitty roads or vulture cops wanting to give out tickets to harass sports car owners.

Wait what? What are you arguing?

We’re talking about the technical advantages in performance of one car vs another and you’re yapping about going 100km/hr on our highways? I don’t feel safe driving on our highways even 10km/hr… total trash.

Whether a track is 2 hours or more is besides the point if you love this hobby. You’re not thinking at all. Newer cars = faster/more technology. Older cars = slower/less technology.

Ferraris have them, stop whining.

Wo where the fuck are you looking…

I said the GTR is useless as a car to own…
Hence the statement…
It seems like a fun ride once or twice, but i couldn’t drive a sports that didn’t have a stick. Just takes the fun away from driving. But it would be a nice experience.

And…
i’ll take a 240 or 370z that atleast needs me to kick the damn clutch every now and than…

Get your head outa your ass before you start bitching…
And no i’m not arguing that the GTR isn’t fucking amazing… its not setting records and turning heads for no reason. Just sayings its useless to own unless you have the means to actually push it to its potential.

And this is where internet bs shines. You will never drive one, or had driven one or owned one yet you are talking shit about it. Genius.

“Useless to own” you’re talking out of your ass, you just can’t afford one lol. I doubt you can afford a 370z for that matter.

The whole CONCEPT of the new gtr is to have a super car that you can drive comfortably and easily daily… that’s what it was intended to be and it delivers.

zomg.

rofl, you have to be kidding me

It might be noteworthy that some of us on this forum are not 16 and are in a position to purchase super cars but choose to wait until our kids are out of the house or spend it in a more practical manner.The only truth is that there are very few places to live where owning one would be worthwile.Since I dont want to move to Germany or the desert I will play with my 240s and enjoy the ride.The whole point here was to appreciate the beauty of the fucken car.Like it or not it is art.And for the record my family car would smoke the doors off most of the cars on the forum.Thats why Nissan calls it the family sports car!!!But I still love my 240s

GTR’s are known for 2 things. amazing lap times and broken tranny’s. they are a technological marvel with a face only a mother could love. there is nothing inspiring about these cars.

comparing them to a ferrari is an insult to all farrari’s. /thread

peace