drunk cop?

so hear this. Early this morning at 4:30am my girlfriend and I can’t sleep so we decide to get a bite at tim hortons. We drive to the location just south of yonge and 16th in Richmond hill and what do we see? A cop car drove through the wall of the tim hortons into the womans washroom!!! Other police cars show up and they are gathered around laughing. It was all funny until I tried to take some pics with my cell phone and got threatened to be arested. Buy either way, just wanted to share my funny sighting with all if you! Hopefully someone from the news shows up and gets some pics fir the morning news!

just thought it was funny, PIG crashes into DONUT SHOP! Lmao

Hahah - I see the headlines now.

Lol, you had every damn right to take pictures. What would they arrest you on? hahahah what a bottemless threat.

No pics… no care.

I would have taken the pictures, let them arrest me and sue the fuck out of them and the department. I would of made a huge stink about it. Because there needs to be a fuckin spot light on police now a days. It’s fucking ridiculous. They can see everything we do (basically) so why not them? IA? mmmmhmmm.

I’ve seen some messed up shit…but just can’t be bothered because really it’s not gonna effect anything, but that? MAN. crazy shit.

But mark does have a point, no pictures…at all? I can’t find anything online or in either G&M or TS

Wow I live around there…crazy! Any links to a news coverage/photos?

you shoulda taken pics! they cant do jack shit! i woulda sent it to city TV news!! they love that stuff! they still show in their promo about sending in your raw footage a cop car hitting a person! i would still take pics of the hole!!

hahah damn coppers. should have taken some pics. would of liked to see those. could of made some good headlines too.

all i can imagine is
“hey i better not see my face on youtube!”

i was awake, and i live right over the 16th bridge, wish i saw this. Too bad i was at another timmies.

You guys should go check it out right now. Take some pics of the destruction.

Briggers NO PICS?!!! WTF MAN!