drunk driving question..

I beleive they changed that about 2 years ago. Now records follow you because all 50 states are linked. I was discussing this in georgia as a friend of mine lost his license and just got it back like a month ago…he didn’t bother getting it back for something like 20 years lol

DEPENDS ON WHAT STATE HE GOES TO. I know Arizona does not care what you have done previously. There are a few out there left. If you dont screw up there you will be fine. Because Arizona does not share info no one shares with them.

you may get a liscense but who the fuck is going to insure you?

Why would he get insurance?
He has nothing to lose.
That being said, tell him to kill himself.

It snds really cool to get multiple DWI’s

Suicide is always an option and the streets will be safer.

He will go to jail. 3rd DWI is felony DWI. You cant go out of state because in order to get an “NC” Drivers licence he has to surrender a NYS one and he doesnt have one. Hes in the system. They will run his ssn and see his record. I had a friend who tried to do this and it did not work

I dont care what happens to him. Shipping him off to another state works for me.

why do stupid people get so many chances??

cuz it gives the rest of us a break, because you know they never learn their lesson and will keep doing it again.

The one that I know… Is he really on his third?

I think anyone with a DWI total > 0 should be :hang:

Because you have never driven being over the legal limit STFU.

I’m not saying by any means I condone drinking and driving because I am extremely against it. However I have driven with 4-5 drinks in me, I also have a rediculous tolerance to Alch. However, if I would have been pulled over they could have charged me…

Karma is a bitch remember that…