drunk halloweiner post from the Cutlass King...bee ohh fuckin bee

i was at heinz too on sunday… but what im saying was that pitt games are in the top 10 and the steelers have hosted play-off games… for pitt to pack in more than some steelers games is pretty good… by the way the record that was broke on sunday was (65,350 set in the AFC Championship Game last year).

Pitt doesnt have the college feel like a college town because its in a big city, i guess alumn dont feel connected enough to care. It def hurts pitt that they are up against a lot more in the Pens, steelers, pirates, high school football…etc… too many ways to spend money and pitt usually gets the short end of the stick.

i am a die hard pitt fan and i’ve had season tickets since 97…and thats what i can afford… i can;t afford to travel all over the country…but yes i have went on the road to see Pitt… i’ve went to UCONN, the continental tire bowl and to south bend to see pitt play. i use my vactation time to go to car events in the summer but pitt still gets my money every fall. i plan on going to either miami or charlotte for possible bowl games.