drunk halloweiner post from the Cutlass King...bee ohh fuckin bee

Well it is a trait of your typical PSU grad to be smug…and all I do is point it out. Get this whole Penn State is better BS out of your large ego head and realize it is about having a healthy college rivalry…which at one time was one of the biggest in the nation. From a competitive point of view a 1 for 1 is perfectly fair if you are going to have a game every year with so must emotion vested in it. As for the $ thing that is pretty weak…then why make PSU play any out of conference games away? I mean they are soooo superior to most teams they don’t even have the right to have a game in their stadium. The whole PSU needs so many home games to fund their athletic department….well maybe if PSU could compete at the other huge college sport (basketball) then they would not have to rely on their football team to make unfair matchups to fund it. I mean if you believe $ is the issue then I can give you that…but to actually sit there and justify it like it is a valid reason and is right is a joke…just shows how smug you are. I mean come on all I am (and many others) want is a fair 1 for 1 matchup so this rivalry can be reserected…get over how great you think PSU is.

As for the Pitt vs NC game I was on the beach in Punta Cana so I missed that game. I do have season tickets and have yet to miss a home game.