drunk halloweiner post from the Cutlass King...bee ohh fuckin bee

the thread was argument was not started by smugness… go back and read what happened… the arguement was just banter amoungst football rivals, its no different than what a steelers and cleveland fan would say to eachother… the SMUGNESS came from the PSU guys when i offered a truce and admited it wasnt personal just in good fun… thats when he told me “FUCK YOU” and contiuned on about how great PSU was and how they sell out…blah blah… So here i am tryin to do right by the unspoken man code and shake the guys hand and he tell me “fuck you” thats why i made him and his friend look like the little bitches they were. When the push came to shove he didnt have a damn thing to say to my face even with his boy there and me by myself. Granted i coulda just walked away too but the Pitt Pride kicked in and i wasnt gonna bitch out to two people i knew i could take if i had to. it was stupid thou, for all i know they could have had guns and my alcohol induced state could have gotten me killed but i’m not gonna play the “what if” game… it escalated to where it did because of SMUGNESS from PSU fans.

ur right 9 national championship to 2 isnt fair… please follow it up with “they won those so long ago…blah…blah” yes they did win most of those so long ago…the fact is they did win them thou and PSU didnt…

what people forget amoungst the pitt-psu debate is that from 92-06 PSU ended the series with Notre Dame… why? because joPA loves to schedule cup cakes… the 92 game was the one in the snow where bettis caught the winning TD… everytime jopa ends a rivalry he ends up having to eat shit that game…