drunkness, sleepy eyes and ford probes

this is my tale of the weekend. just be for i headed home for the big meet i, came about some ruffiens kicking the shit outa my car. they dented the whole side of it and it got fucked up. i just got the front window replaced and they smashed beer bottles off it. outa all my rage after this incedent. i said i dont care i have been waiting for this trip for like a year so i headed out late like 3ish missing only to spin out on the on ramp getting on the 400. almost killing my car and me. then about around 401 area this dumb mother hits her breaks while im looking down and i had to do a full lock up cause the lady spilled a drink or something. almost wrote off my car again. but when i got there this guy in a red s13 asked me how i did my sleepy eyes and i hooked them up for him in about 5 mins flat. who are you. and did u finish it up all nice? my other part was the no frills parking lot… this guy and his friends walk up and said MAN LOOK AT ALL THE FORD PROBES… did any one else hear that comment? the guy is a tit. wanna see like 30 people give that guy a bad look. this experience for me was off the hook i thought every one was gona judge my car with all the newly acquired dents but people were understanding! i love this crowd, thanks for a bomb trip

How come you didnt meet up with the rest of us Barrie guys? lol

i was supposed to leave with this guy i know jeff from barrie but contact wasnt made. and i didnt know anything about people going up from barrie other then him. it was probably for the better i went up alone. less heat

<— ME
thanks for the sleepy eye mod bro, i still didnt place the switch nicely, got alot of shit goin on at the same time. i just revived that car last thursday… it came back from the dead… it would of been undoubtably the most POS car at the meet, no lie… i crashed my sweet ass 180sx last fall 3 days after the d-ops track day in november but luckily no mechanical damage, but the frame got bent… thanks to the guys at Rowetech and my hard effort and work we got it all done but not on time for the 21st cscs qualifier :frowning: 18hrs of straight work swapping and everything that could of went wrong didn’t, then the brake mc that was working fine before decides to not work… so yeah… got it on the road last thursday, took it out to kawartha and had a blast on the oval and practice setups… vid coming soon :smiley:
thanks again for the sleepy’s w/ lights on mod :wink:

sorry about your luck can u post the pics of your car? and u should have …done alot of things to the gus that were drunk with a bat

if i had a bat. there were alot of people. i dont really wanna post the pics but i will soon. it tears me every time i see my car. if any one wants to help me fix it cheap the please let me know! i cant afford to be paying to get dents out.

:S yea that is a crime for someone to kick anothers car…b est of luck poping it.