dually diesel wanted

10-12k range. 4 door. mileage un important. Of course, I want a deal!

Dude a buddy of mine JUST got an 06? I think? Dodge Diesel Dually with all of the basic mods, 6 speed, jake brake, for fucking $8500.

It’s white too, so fucking pimp it’s not even funny.

Thats the deal Im looking for.

Um yeah…let me ask my sisters friend. She use to work as lead diesel tech @ Gendrons in Troy and her friend Rob might be bale to pull a deal there for you.

I’ll send you an email in a moment and have her ring some bells to see what’s out there.

Big diesels are CHEAP right now.

yea diesels=cheap, my step-dad just picked up a 95 cummins for 500 bux… :ssh

only imagine what that looks like :umm

body’s in better shape the the '01 we got…been sittin for a couple yrs and they just wanted 2 get rid of it

place next to mangino mitsu has an 01 24v for 12,900 iirc.

theres no way. no fucking way. can’t be.

next to mangino is pristage ,joey varillo owns it and if it aint a sports car its junk and worked to death trust me

dealer he works for got it on a trade, just ticked over 100k miles, a guy who races dirt track around here used it to pull his trailer, has a gooseneck hitch in the bed too.

i want to build a dually diesel to lay frame.

you fuckin kids with your letter and numbers… e36, vr4, g35, markIV, yada yada yada. Whats a 24v alve… dont make me think… ok…6 cyl cummings? Can we just say Dodge, or Ford or some old school “name”.

lmao @ “G35”, that IS a name ;D

I know you think its a name…just another import letter scheme… that us makers have started to follow…as if calling a Ford “500” makes it as good as an import. Or a G8, G6, balh blah eoropean blah.

deez

fuck them duallys… this is what you need http://www.fleetsaleswest.com/photos/International_4300_251_0.JPG

Want me to keep the snow after I plow it? Or is this for some other purpose?

:crackup

sorry, 98.5-02 was 24valve electronic fuel injection… 03-present is common rail diesel…

so its a 6 cyl 5.9L turbo diesel… not that its much concern to you… if i was t get a tow rig, it would be an 01-02 3500 2wd dodge with the 6mt… those are some reliable motors… same ones that are in the school buses

GL with purchase

my bro just bought one in mass, 2000 F350 dually crewcab turbo diesel for about that price with i think 80 or 90k on it

SICKKKKKK TRUCK thing GOES>>>