dubbsters 04.5 gli

just to clear some things up. the stretch tires, wide wheel, slammed thing started with the Cholos and the 64 Impala… just sayin’

ask wayne, he knows

This^
sorry dubBro / Bromega :dunno

I wasn’t defending him. I was just stating my point of view and why I was inclined to believe him.

The shocker’s origination had absolutely nothing to do with cars, let alone a fag chariot.

you drive a cobalt. :shifty

Urbandictionary’s words, big boy.

cobalt

this is a terrrible car… do not buy it… especially in silver… they are just plain bad cars that are horrible and run on triple AAA batteries instead of regular car batteries
go on www.google.com and type in Cobalt under google images, it is a car
buy cobalt mugs & shirts
tags: horrible terrible do not buy the worst ever if u buy u will regret it

UD seems very accurate.

honestly man im not here to argue with ya, the style of cars has changed. it dont matter who did what or when, it comes down to cars are like a fashion show, someone has always done what youve done. depending on if its your car brand your exact car or something completely different. it dont matter, as far as the body goes i bought the car like that and havent changed it yet, like i said i got big plans for it, got a few job applications out (amtrak, oldcastle precast) i apologize for jumping over the shocker, i dont dislike hondas, but i dont like being compared to them, hondas n dubbs go hand in hand jetta=civic…gli=si if you get what im saying. i saw the shocker being called a jdm part. i dont see it. from my experiences with kids who got dubbs they were putting shockers on first. it dont matter though, its just a sticker most of the time or in my case an emblem.

as far as my front end goes, i hate it. idk why the kid before me changed it… sadly he did and now i have to either find someone to trade me for stock(which will prolly never happen) orrrr but it for prolly…5-800 dollars. the emblem will be shaved off for a clean back, maybe put a gli on there somewhere.

i havent looked too much into turbos yet, not sure how much bigger the k04 is or what it can handle w.o blowing it, i know i need to get a bigger one soon cuz 20psi is too much for the lil k03. personally i was thinking of going greddy. theyre prolly my favorite. i wanna do injectors top 2 motor mounts with stg 2 bushings, not sure if i wanna upgrade the sidemount or make it look mean with the frontmount. i wanna get all red silicone piping throughout. injectors, forged pistons, bore it out.

as far as it being riced out whoever said it… i dont really see it. rice to me being one of the cars bodykitted n such aka fast n the furious cars. i see my car more of a pretty simple mostly stock car. i plan on switchin up the rims, not particularly fond of them.

just got 4 tint tickets the other day in 1 stop. cop was a complete duchebag as you see when being profiled by them… hes thinking oh another kid whos daddy bought him a car im sure he instantly thought i was an asshole. not speeding… 74 cruzed on the thruway. whaddaya gonna do thou… id really like to keep the tints cuz i think they make the cars look. not sure what im going to do yet. def cant afford to keep getting 4 tint tickets at a time…

hate to break it to you, but 74 is in fact speeding.

You got yanked for the dark ass tint, trust me.
Factory wheels + new front bumper will de-rice your car significantly.

And don’t touch the turbo- spend your money elsewhere

stock grille too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BUMPER-COVER-FACIAL-PRIMERED-FRONT-PLASTIC-VOLKSWAGEN-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2004Q7cMakeQ3aVolkswagenQ7cSubmodelQ3aGLIQQhashZitem3a67ec7ddfQQitemZ250851655135QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2608wt_1165

another bumper with molding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-2005-VW-JETTA-FRONT-BUMPER-PRIMED-W-MLD-NO-SPOILER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2004Q7cMakeQ3aVolkswagenQ7cSubmodelQ3aGLIQQhashZitem20bbdabb0cQQitemZ140590627596QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4351wt_1165

a big problem is the stock GLI lip is like 400$

Just the lip?? Thats ridiculous! And i think even the bumper i put up without the lip would look much better than than that ugly shit on there now

yeah the OEM 04.5 gli lip is BANK. plus the bumper you posted still needs the grilles, and the chrome strip moudling. to fix the front end of the car without ending up in the poor house, he needs to just steal one off someones car.

even a complete used BMP colored front bumper will run a few hundred(3-500)

Truuuuue

You’ll never get pulled over on the thruway r speeding doing 74. Did 200 hours community service at a courthouse, spoke with many troopers, the 2 judges, and all his little workers. Yes technically I was speeding, but that magic number on the thruway is 75 that’s when they start getting ya… if he was concerned about my speed he would have given me the ticket… he was a complete asshole. I was being very polite at first he treated me like dogshit, so I didn’t say a word to him after that point, jus kkept my mouth shut, didn’t wanna blow up on a trooper that wouldn’t solve anything. All in all I know enough people that its getting taken care of.

Yes I wanna go back to stock front end with the lip kit, anyone know anyone who’s tryna get rid of one? Idk what I’m going to da as far as rims yet, I found a nice pair of bbs rims tht I like, I think their the… rs-gt? Haven’t looked in a while. As far as the front grille… terrible story with that haha. When I bought the car in april it was the weekend of honda day in jersey, I was on my way there from maryland(where I picked the car up) and the plastic badgeless front…broke during an insane rainstorm. Idk if any of you guys went down to honda day or remember tht rainstorm, but I drove in tht shit for like 5 hrs, guess it was just rainin too hard for the plastic grille :confused: I have the hood insert aswell, just needs to be painted and put on however that’s done.

I was up at neimer vw in latham last week n I asked them how much the front lip for the gli is… just pricing it out… 455$… jeeeesusssssss h christ right? Ecs tuning has the same if not similar for 130 I believe. Id rather look on vw vortex n find some dumbass who maybe straight up trade me, or if I gotta throw some bills his way to convince, if not prolly just look for someone selling one on there.

Good news by the way! Literally 10 minutes ago got a call for a job, got an interview today at 3

dude the magic number is WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING OVER 65. there isnt a minimum number over 65. speeding = a way to see in your car and find something else wrong as well. you are a young, dumb kid, thats why you got yanked.