Just picked up this heap today

So, i sold the si (needed something a bit bigger) and picked this up

2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI (Platinum Grey)
6 Speed Manuel Transmission
84,324 Miles

Goodies

Motor:
-GIAC with Flashloader Controller for various Boost applications, turbo upgrades,etc… All programs installed in vehicle
-Forge Diverter Valve
-4.0 Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
-ABD Cold Air Intake (which i will be replacing soon)
-Front Upper Engine Stress bar, prolly like a +20 hp for sure
-Miltek Cat Back Exhaust 2.5"

wheels, suspen:
-H&R Sport Springs
-19" ASA wheels (not quite sure how i feel about them yet)
-BBS wheels

within the week i hope to order:
BFI dogbone
New struts

Just got it so im not really sure what my future plans are, ill keep you posted. This thing is CLEAN. Im quite happy with my purchase.

Heres a few pics (will be putting the stock grill back on… not feeling the aftermarket one)

also cammeeee wiiith

thestock bbs RC’s

might put them on and sell the 19’s , might sell the RC’s … not sure yet. Ill keep you all posted before i put anything on vortex

not mad… just disappointed

stock wheels will look much better imo

RC’s> ASA always had a soft spot for a nice mk4. keep it clean and do it right!

Love mk4 GLIs. nice pick up

Nice car, I love those asa’s

looks nice, jordan.

Looks great! I love the boost gauge and RCs. Only thing that bugs me a little is the grill, other than that I think it’ll be a mint Mk4. LKSi’s buddy has a car just like this (bolt on grey GLI on RCs) and I love it!!

+1 for a nice pickup

+1 for RC’s

the grill will be gone next chance i get … it came with the stock, it just got dark out quick tonight so i didnt get to change it

i can see it better here then the pics you texted me last night, sick pick up brotha. put the RC’s on with some spacers like you were saying and sell those ACA joints :thumbup

p.s i should be out your way Monday, ill hit ya up

BBS > ASA imo(i could be wrong)
I’ve always liked how those GLI’s look. I think it’s my favorite one.

i like the 19’s but i love the BBS’!!! nice pickup!

Nice purchase bud. Awesome color choice as its almost as sweet as EBP

Just picked up a few things for her today … the rear door in the pic, the chrome piece was missing on the rub strip. Ordered it from ECS tuning … kinda expensive though, 64 bucks for that lil thing. Buuutttt , i want this thing staying as mint as possible. Might order the BFI dogbone tomm…

thanks for all the feedback. :slight_smile:

ASA is made by bbs…

nice pick up op, if you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay for it? if not, carry on.

pm’ed

Nice ride man… I also have a PG 04 jetta but it isnt as clean as yours lets just say that. If you have any question, need help on it, unsure of what parts to get and what to stay away from, get at me. I know this car inside and out.

PS: WANA TRADE TRANSMISSIONS!?!?!? lol

Sell it before it breaks …