dude takes a bullet

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/680/

haha… damn… dude is talking to people about gun saftey and shots himself and keeps on talking… wtf?

:hardass:

AHAHAHAHAHA i can’t believe no one started laughing at him. i would have.

i would of raised my hand and been like

“you just shot yourself”

:rofl:

that was good, what are the chances of that happening in gun safety class? :bowrofl: Impressive to hold a straight face and keep talking though. :bash:

:bowrofl:

didn’t the idiot in the cornor check the gun to make sure it wasn’t loaded.

did he shoot himself in the hand or in the leg? I cant tell

I think he shot himself in the leg… let’s be honest though, he’s one tough MaF’er :mrT: :mrT:

That just goes to show. If you look at a glock wrong, it will go off. Plus whats a glock 40? does he mean 23?

it was a blank to scare the kids

a glock that is chambered to shoot .40 caliber bullets. And I totally would have made fun of that guy… How the fuck did those kids watch that dumb motherfucker who is up there preaching about gun safety not only accidentally discharge his firearm, but do so into his own leg, and not mention anything about it? I woulda been like "you dumb pig, you just shot yourself in the leg at a firearms safety class! :rofl: :rofl: "

I don’t really know too much about guns but how did he pull the trigger the first time and have nothing go off?

Good thing they didn’t let him hold the machine gun…

A guy did that standing right next to me. He had an HK. Same setup as a glock. No saftey. He was trying to show it off, droped the clip out, and went to unchamber the round. He slipped off the slide and grabbed the trigger. It hit the ground about a foot in front of us. Fuckin loud too.

BTW. the 23 is Glocks .40 cal.