Glock owners, check this out

Now, i’m a huge Glock fan but do not own one. This is a very interesting video though.

http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=15039

hair trigger FTL

and the fully auto looks fun.

i have a .45 and it has that crazy trigger. i wouldnt walk around w/ it loaded/cocked. its still gangster as fuck though and i love it

i carry my XD with me everywhere i go, 100% of the time except for work i leave it in the car. it always has one in the chamber ready to go. can’t tell the bad guy to wait a second so you can rack the slide…

umm yeah but xd’s have… oh i don’t know… SAFTEYS… haha… plus you can’t fuckin tell if a glock is loaded or not… that’s the most obvious fault… no hammer, no saftey and pull the trigger to take the slide off :ugh:

gangster as fuck for sure! i always wanted a glock but will never buy one.

Glock> all IMO.

H&K build quality is 500x better than glock quality… IMO… all personal preference i guess?

H&K is superior in a couple different ways but they tend to not be as acurate from testing scores. I liek the XD ESO with it’s price n package it comes with but the glock is more desirable simply becasue they are used by our police and military and pepole think “hey.if it’s good enough for them it is good enough for me”, which in reality those people shouldn’t even be carryin or buying a firearm.

Glocks don’t have a decocker.

Wanna bet? Carry it front/IWB and wreck a car hard enough to tighten the seatbelt. BANG your junk is gone. Now that’s the Glock Decocker!

IIRC…

XD’s have a

1. firing pin block safety
  2. beavertail safety
  3. trigger-embedded safety

Glocks have a

1. firing pin block safety
  2. trigger-embedded safety

(most if not all) HK have

1. manully operated thumb safety
  2. firing pin block safety

These firearms do not spontaneously discharge (firing pin block safety). A finger on the trigger squeezing rearward is required unless the weapon is damaged or modified.

Using the Israeli presentation for racking the slide is the only really acceptable and safe method of arming/loading a Glock and Series 70 M1911 for the average civilian and especially one who carries one front/IWB. Anything else is asking for trouble.

my buddy has a XD. they are sick too. i love my gun too though. i have the ‘newer’ .45, the 37 series. when i went to pick it up, i asked about that safety/trigger and the guy at ACE assured me that many police forces use them and noone has a problem etc. but after seein this it makes me alittle wary. i wont sell it though

and a gansta like you needs that heat…:jerkit:

I’m not a big fan of the ‘feel’ of most Glocks. I prefer either an HK USP or a Kel-Tec for carry. Depending on what I’m wearing. The Kel-Tec’s small enough to fit in a pocket nicely.

Kel-Tec is mearly a back up weapon man,they tend to jam alot but police use em as backups. Please don’t tell me u carry taht thing for first defense?

good story

Under 21 for joo:booty:

yeah so I really can’t comment…but I plan on purchasing a handgun this year

I have to agree with you here. A large majority buy GLOCK cause of the name alone. Me personally, I own an XD and I love it. I don’t have any regrets. It’s more compact than other guns I’ve seen/used and it was a little less expensive. A great piece that gets the job done.

I had a Glock 22 and 23. I’ll never buy another one. I love my double action Sig Sauer.

I love my little Walther PPK to carry. Small, easy to shoot. Just sucks that it is in a pussy caliber (.380) but then again, the gun was free (was my father’s when he passed away).

I’m really looking to get a Glock 23 though. .40 FTW. Then again, Glock’s sometimes have a serious problem with the KaBoom! phenomenon, especially inthe .40 cals so I might look elsewhere.

pics?