Dude Wins A Lambo!!! oh wait....

thats right, he wrecked it only hours later.

Thanks to a Utah convenience store’s contest, Frito-Lay truck driver David Dopp won another set of wheels last Saturday: this lime-green, 631-hp Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640, worth at least $200,000. Such an awesome car that will…oops, he already wrecked it.

Just a few hours after getting the keys to the V-12 powered Italian supercar named for a famed Spanish fighting bull, Dopp took to the roads around his home in Santaquin, Utah. According to In Santaquin News, police were called about dusk after a witness spotted the all-wheel-drive Lambo bass-ackwards in a field, with skidmarks from where it left the road.

Dopp – who had apparently already taken one call from the local police about takin’ it easy before going off-road – says he was going about 40 mph to 50 mph on a 35-mph road when he hit a patch of what he called black ice or gravel. The police report says the car went over a curb, off the road and 75 feet into the field, calling the accident “speed related.”

The Murcielago is now bound for Las Vegas, where mechanics will calculate a repair estimate on the busted oil pan and damaged bumper. Dopp, who has insurance, says the day was “an emotional roller coaster.” If you mess with a bull, don’t be surprised when you get the horns.

i hate stupid people.

I’m pretty sure if I got a Lambo for free I’d wreck it alot worse than that guy.

Shouldn’t eat Fritos while driving a Lambo.

see i thought he like really fucked it up (i.e. put it on it’s roof) when i saw the title.
he’s still a dumbass.

hahaha at least he didnt go through a roof XD

(see http://www.khou.com/home/Car-soars-100-feet-crashes-through-roof-of-Santa-Fe-business-135790783.html thinking about making another thread for it…lol)

Just remember guys, it’s all about self control and not the car.

^ Kind of like bikes right? Why buy a 250 when you can get a 1000! :rofl

Exactly, 1000 are babies you just have to babie them :ninja

Just look at Jessie and his 1000hp Ford GT.

He babied it right off the road :rofl

http://jalopnik.com/jesse-james-car-crash/

but at least JJ knows how to drive.
im sure that wasnt entirely his fault.

Dude will be mortgaging his house to fix that. If he even has a house lol

he’s got insurance. i’m sure he swerved to avoid a squirrel.

:ninja

Step one: Win Lamborghini

Step two: Realize I am not capable of driving, insuring and owning a Lamborghini.

Step three: Sell Lamborghini before wrecking it.

I’m sure he taken out a loan to cover the tax on it, unless he had $20K laying around.

fixed!

DO you have to pay the taxes at the time of delivery or do they give you a window? Because I’d just turn around and sell the damn thing, taxes paid… 200k in the pocket

I’m sure they aren’t paying for your registration.

Well do you have to register the car right away is what im getting at? If you “win” the car and its signed over to you, cant you just wait for the title sell it and make out? Or do you have to do all the shit right away before you even think about selling it?

Just not sure how ti works with cars people have won

You have to pay the taxes on the car first, then you get the car and title. Your problem to reg it. Only know because years ago friend of the family won a car on Price is Right, but had to pay 5k to get it :lol

Yeah a free 300k+ car sounds nice, only if you intend to sell it. The amount of tax you have to pay and the insurance payment would kill most people.