50 cent lambo arrest

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7a51edfd-bdb6-4d81-9252-9837015fcb6e.htm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :owned:

stupid dude making millions and still has no brains to get the shit legal:rolleyes: :owned: should of showed those cool tats and made pancakes and BJs

Did i mention stupid?!?!

Big Ben was the same way, on his bike. He had no M license, and his bike wasn’t inspected. I guess they don’t bother with details because they are popular. I’m glad the cops are giving it to them raw. I mean the rest of us just love paying for that crap…right?

good…fuck that pile of shit

Wonder if that’s the real reason he wears a bulletproof vest. Real gangstas don’t register vehicles.

true that…just incase he as to kill someone, he can dump the ride and not get it traced back to him

lol i like 50

its a fully chromed car doesnt anybody thinks thats a little illegal in the first place

No insurance on a lambo!?!?!?

50cent lives like 6 miles away from me, maybe i’ll try and have him smash into me one day.

:blanyer:

BULLSHIT

ya, you’d never try to get him to smash into you.

lol @ the haters.

Look at all those people with nothing better to do than watch him get cuffed. :jerkit:

I believe ya… he did buy Tysons old mansion in CT. Its possible

no truth

you’re right, i just google map’d it, its 8 miles, not 6, my bad.

If you ever see him behind you, just stand on the brakes, haha.

oh your right your the guy that helped out so much on the pinks car as well
my bad:reloading

if i recall i think the information he posted was given by what was said on the conference call…i’d hardly call that posting “shit” when it wasn’t found out to not be true till later. you guys really need to fucking get over bullshit. it’s over they won , STFU

did u put any time in it?if not u STFU!