dudes that know how to dress with style please enter

whose a good tailor in the area?

girl gave me a really nice calvin klein shirt but even being an extra slim fit its still kind of baggy around the torso. wouldn’t mind seeing how much it would be to take it in a bit.

tony the tailor on rte 7, or hong kong tailors on central

I just talk to my boy Enzo from the etrade commercials.

+1 to Tony the Tailor.

You might wanna stick with jones new york and dkny stuff. Also if you don’t plan on wearing a tie with it ever you can go a little smaller in the neck which will slim it up for you. Night need to go longer in your arms to keep your shoulders comfy. It’s a pain in the cock being tall and skinny man.

Can’t help you with a tailor though. I’ve been thinking about getting some shirts done right but lately I’ve been finding some better fitting stuff.

always buy the right neck and sleeve length, if u gotta take in the torso it’s easy enough, actually do tailor some of my own shirts but this ones really nice so i don’t want to take a chance of fucking it up.

I’ve got a calvin klein shirti went a half inch small in the neck for to slim the shirt up. It looks and fits just fine but if i button the neck I’ll suffocate. Jones new York shirts seem to fit the slimmest that i have found but their colors suck mostly.

I don’t like CK shirts, even the slim ones, due to the issue you’re having. I was just best man in a wedding, and this time the groom wanted the guys to buy their own suits instead of renting tuxes. Long story short, I got a short that looks like a night gown around the waist even though it fits good elsewhere. I wore the jacket pretty much the entire day and it was like 90* :lol.

I stick to Express 1MX or similar shirts…they always fit good and aren’t baggy in any one area.

My biggest issue with shirts is I have really long arms, so if I get a shirt that fits my neck and torso it ends up a few inches short in the sleeves, un-proportionate body FTL lol.

Tony is decent. I have a couple others I can text you.

I take all of my suits to Erica’s on Albany-Shaker and have been happy for a few years with them. I love the fit on the CK extra slim fits, but you can’t wear them with a tie because the collar itself is too thin.

shoot me a text then when u got a second.

Jacques in Stuyvesant Plaza.

Caruso’s on Western Ave in Guilderland. Good family friend, go there for all my dress shirt and suit needs

I have a hard time finding nice shirts. The last couple times I have been out looking for shirts, it doesn’t fit my long arms or it doesn’t fit in the shoulders.

Suddenly shift has become r/malefashionadvice. Wow. I’m going to start a new site so Wayne will post again. Look for it soon at titscarsandusingthefword.com

go to walmart and get you some pocket-tee’s and forget about this tailor stuff

paging nickmango

i figured posting on a forum where i know the people and know there in the area would give me better advice then reddit where they would just say find a tailor in your area lol

if i could i would +rep you…btw i get my basic tshirts from target, they are actually nice ass quality and last longer then ae ones for cheaper lmao