Anyone know of/use a good tailor?

I’ve got a bunch of dress shirts that I want to get tailored so they fit better; Anyone have someone/place they’d recommend?

Chayban’s in Lancaster

most stuff they do on the spot

Chayban’s are excellent, but the owners work at the store on Sheridan+NFB. I’d go to that store instead.

What do you need done to the shirts. It’s pretty hard to re-tailor a shirt

Go buy some new shirts, it probably won’t be worth the money to tailor a shirt.

:tup:, but yea i buy all my dress clothes from express because its all modern fit…

If you’re buying from Express…you’re not buying dress clothes

express button-downs are pretty nice shirts. I wear them all the time. You don’t have to spend 100 bucks to get a nice dress shirt.

Malik Tailors on NFB.

Shit they called them dress shirts at Target. :shrug:

You do realize tailoring a shirt (depending on whats done) can cost you up to $40 a shirt… not sure if its worth it.

Modern Alterations on Transit (next door to Transit Lanes) 631-9288. I take everything there, great work, not too expensive

whatever u say…

I have a couple express shirts and they fit great for the price… but no way are they high end or comparable to any real tailored shirt…

my advice is to not get a real tailored shirt because one you own one it’s like owning a civic SI and getting a ride in a friend’s 1000whp supra or like going from all seasons to r-comps…

If you buy a shirt from express and then get it tailored it’s a waste, they are cheap shirts to begin with. A good tailored dress shirt makes all the difference and is definitely worth the money.