Dumb question (turbo folks)

huh? u mean welding them flush is bad… doesn’t compute. :sleep

yes ,as ya know exhaust has force behind it if it is angled wrong exhaust will travel up the pipe instead of pulling it threw it kinda like a syphon

i am so confused right now… wasn’t the idea to get rid of those pipes sticking out? wouldn’t you just cut them where they r currently joined to the large pipe and weld the holes so it looks like they were never there? :headbang

yes ya can ,i thought ya meant having them on a car meant for it sorry im :pete

I use KrankVents and let it dump to the ground.

lols i thought i was loosing it there for a sec.

that woks but i would still run a pcv set up on the streets it does help keep things clean and vented

i thought you were to worried about the 4" being to loud??? change of heart huh

It works off Bernoulis principle, not angle. What the angle does is amplifly the effect. Same principle that applies to pitot tubes that power small aircraft instrumentation, providing airspeed and vacuum.

But yeah as stated cap them or weld the ports shut. Typically that exhaust setup can draw upwards of 4-8hg, but isn’t consistent across the entire rpm band. A proper PCV system with a sealed catch can benefits a street motor far better, or even better run a vacuum pump into an air/oil separator.

Todd gave me a deal on the full setup that I cant pass.

Apreciate the clarification.

to me that looks like the egr valves that came off my manifolds in the camaro

ok clarified

same here. i dump that shit on the ground. undercarrige isn’t oily at all.

ding ding. beat me to it. i was in Boston today or i would have posted the same thing.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MOR-97800&N=700+400105+4294821958+115&autoview=sku
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MOR-97810&N=700+400105+4294821957+115&autoview=sku

and the parts use for that.

pronounced pee-toe. say it with me… pee toe tubes… not pee tot.

You should use that exhaust and it’s one-way valves. Just floor it everywhere.

Thanks, I’m going to have them welded shut. :excited

:crackup

i would just leave the heat wrap on the dp…take all the other wrap off…i was just thinking…what manifold was todd using…because if he wasn’t using a greddy which is what i think or thought you had…the dp wont work.i think boost logic either makes their exhausts for hks or greddy manifolds…