Dumped the bike today. . .

. . . from a couple of miles away, apparently. I came home from the mall and pulled into my parking lot to see the bike laying on its side. I pulled the cover off it and got it stood upright to inspect the damage: scratched up right fairing, busted rear brake pedal and the right footrest is busted in half. It had to have been the wind, since the direction it was parked in someone would have had to have driven into it to knock it over, not backed into.

Yeah, the wind got a little brutal today. I had to go gather my trashcans this after noon

That’s no good, but I’d be quite surprised if it’s the wind, unless it was near hurricane force.

You got any enemies? where was it parked house or apartment?

Time to get frame sliders, they are the first to hit and tend to save rear sets which are otherwise the ones to take the damage, and they never take it lightly.

I doubt it was done on purpose, unless it was just some random delinquents walking by. It was parked on the street in downtown Albany, so that is possible. And yes, frame sliders were just ordered along with the replacement parts.

probably the wind. Today there were some pretty gusty winds at times.

You are right bob

stfu haha

Man, buying condoms after you knock somebody up doesn’t help, neither does frame sliders after the incident :lol

I was expecting this thread to be started by vlad himsel

op, sorry to hear about your bike!

They’re for next time, ha.

Smart man.

Make sure you buy the ones without the bends in them, or at least mounted on two points, even if you have to drill the fairings.

Typically the ones that have an elbow to make sure that they fit without cutting, do more harm then good.

Sorry to hear dude. The weather was shitty yesterday, for the most part.