R1... DUMPED IT :(

YEPP everyone was like DAVE your gonna dump your R1, everyone dumps the first bike lol

well dammit, god dammit, i was so proud i didnt dump my bike,

went out to quiznos liek 2-3 days ago I cant even remember lol i think it was 3 , parked my bike there clifton park quiznos where they are doing construction and such. parked it, went in side got a sub and stuff… didnt evne sit down, took one bite and then this DUDE comes to me, like DOH IS THAT YOUR BIKE… DUDE?! im thinking he was gonna say like oh yea nice bike or some shit…

nah he points out the window and i look over and my baby is on its SIDE !?!?!?!!

ahha i dropped my sub ran out well, i opened the door, still in the store LOL i screamed out WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!

some reason that day, and that day only there was like a bunch of little kids in quiznos who knows why it felt like some school trip ahaha i dont know but it was funny cuz i really screamed when i seen that , went outside and the DUDE told me the wind (oh yea this happened that REALLY windy day , thats when it was) , told me that the wind blew the fence into my bike (they had a temp fence setup to divide parking lot cuz they were paving) and knocked my shit over…

if you guys didnt know already my bike is lowered, so now it stands up straighter than it should, making it already easier to tip.

Ok dont wanna bore you, so long story short i picked it up, the frame slider/saver really did its job, no scratches on the fairings at all ! just scratched on the handle bar tip, the passsenger foot peg cuz i never put it back in from givin this hot chick a ride earlier :stuck_out_tongue: and thats about it…

im sooo lucky so basically im posting this because, this is officially the dumping of my bike, even tho it wasnt REALLY my fault i mean some of you can say, SINGH YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN FENCES BLOW OVER IN THE WIND! or something but what ever, what I really wanna say is

if you got a bike I HOPE you got frame savers on that bitch !

Oy, that sucks.

Damn dude, that sucks ass.

P.S - i know some of the Quizno’s kids :crackup

i thought this was going to be some terrior story…i happy it wasnt

No worries I think you can still claim to have never dumped your bike. Once you have safely parked it you can honestly claim you had no part in this event. :lol And now the frame sliders have paid for them selves to boot.

ya i was trying to be dramatic so anyone who knows me would be like “I KNEW IT !!” ahha before they opened the topic

@ neo yea :slight_smile:

Its a good day when your bike falls over without you on it.

Don’t you know if you started with a nice beginner bike a fence would not have blown into it.

250 ninjas are immune from construction fences. :banana

you’re dumbass
I really wish all those monkeys who advise newbs to buy big bikes would be held responsible financially when said newbs dump em.

haha i know right

@ the guy above its only a joke i dont advise anyone to buy a big bike

Singh come on… thats not dumping your bike…
i thought you crashed that bitch or something…

glad shes ok :banana

Holy old thread. Why did this come up?

Dude, this thread is so old? :wtf :lol

Shoulda gone to Moe’s.

yeah i didnt even realize that when i posted… wtf why did this thread come back up??? :umm

Because you bumped it…

MOE’S FTW!!!

you missed the smilie usage.

i thought Singh dumped his bike when i saw this thread bumped…then i realized how old it was :idiots :umm

dude i even thought I dumped my bike when i saw this

dont mess with me like that

jeeze