Dumpy Pics of a Dumpy Vette with a Dumpy Camera

yah i saved it to my comp. thanks again dude.

Thanks kramer, like i said in earlier posts, i really cant go any lower, the pics make it seem 4x4 status but it isnt, AT ALL, lol. Its as low as i can go on the stock bolts. I dont think you’ve seen it in person yet, but when you do, you’ll see what i mean. And i said earlier too, im not changing the wheels until i can afford the $ wheels. Im planning on ccw’s i have two different sets in mind. maybe next season:ponder. you are right though, the stock wheels, look very very good on this car IMO and they are extremely lightweight. i dont know exact specs, but when doing brakes on the car i would guess rears are less than 30lbs each with the tires (obviously). I dont really think ill space them out though, ill probably just wait until i get the wheels i want, and make sure the offset is what i want at that time. But i would like to bring the rears out just a bit, i think it would add some flare to the car.

:rockon that means alot coming from you man, the pix you’ve taken and posted on here look excellent!

And s2k’s are sweet cars man, but i couldnt love my c5 more, i’m def happy with my decision!