Dunnville Autodrome SHUT DOWN by locals: *Please Sign Our Petition!*

:frowning: :tdown:

True. But start with any Honda except the S2K, (and obviously NSX) 240’s, TC’s, etc. and there’s a good chunk of the board right there.

Joe, no one cares about your truck. If you wanted to participate in track days it was a pretty stupid purchase, end of story. BMW CCA won’t allow it either. I doubt any track will. Can we get back on topic?

A little more info about the legal battle.

http://www.dunnvillechronicle.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?archive=true&e=1411760

And at Nurburgring how many tight corners and quick switch tight corners are there? Not very many, not to mention most corners there are cambered to help grip, not to mention there is virtually no run off there so there isn’t anywhere to go off at a high speed and dig a wheel and flip.

If you’d like to cage your SS, we’d be more than happy to allow it to run with us at any further track days.

:lol:

As for the subject at hand, that really sucks. I’ve never been up there, but I was hoping to make it sometime :frowning:

Ugh this sucks.

Joe - this thread is not about your SUV-class. Continually bitching about it online is not going to effect any changes, and this is not the thread for that.

/End story.

Ontopi, I’m with minglor - so much for building anything open-track oriented locally. :confused:

EDIT - omg mike. sorry dude. you totally need to give justin the next day or two off now.

"Representing Toronto Motorsports Park, Cindy Campbell told the board that a TMP spokesperson will also speak to the board. Later she said road course operation without a racing licence was the issue of concern. Presently she was working on licence renewal for the TMP tracks. "

I’ve never liked the staff at TMP, always been a bunch of pricks. Then you speak out against another road course at a public hearing? Scum!

TMP working on “license” renewal. LOL, yeah, like they will EVER get an FIA cert. :lol:

Man this really sucks. I originally planned on attending this one but couldn’t afford it. I figured I’d be financially stable enough to attend in the spring.

Nope. There have been numerous tracks with TBSS, SRT8, and Cayenne track days. Willow Springs was the biggest one, and a hell of a lot harder of a course. The Glen also didn’t strictly forbid it like stupid dunnville, they left it up to the groups. NOW we can go back on topic.

not the best news, hopefully they win the right to reopen.

somebody find Cindy Campbell’s email… we should bomb her with emails about her snitching on other tracks etc…

Yeah, that jumped out at me to. If anything they should be sticking together because a ruling like this only gives ammo to anyone living remotely near TMP.

Dave just told me this as I walked in the door :frowning: :frowning: I think most of us saw it coming eventually, but definitely a sad day indeed.

People with dedicated track cars can afford to go to other track events. People with street cars that they track every so often are the ones who will be affected.

I thought you were joking, but I’m even more sad now that I know you are seriously trying to one up physics.

Josh, have you guys talked to Beaverun as a possible replacement?

+1.

3.5 hours sucks but it’s better than nothing.

Why was my post deleted?

Because no one likes you :slight_smile:

Josh, or you could call Toronto Motorsports, and see what they have to say.

(I am sure you have thought of this, but I figured just in case)

Aww :frowning:

Shit…The only positive to the whole thing is that Onyx is probably the hardest working even organizer on the planet so I am sure he will come up with a suitable if not better solution.

Its a shame indeed but you never know where it may go from here.

Nelson Ledges is a better option (IMO, but I am a bit biased), cheaper to rent and closer.

204 miles vs 191 miles and I know Nelson can be had for very cheap rates on Friday’s with no corner workers.