Dunnville Autodrome SHUT DOWN by locals: *Please Sign Our Petition!*

UPDATE:

Click HERE to view Dunnville’s press release regarding the track shutting down.

We’d like everyone who can to visit www.nyspeed.com/savedunnville and sign our community petition to try to help get the track re-opened!

This petition will be presented to the town officials and/or residents of Dunnville. This is your chance to help!

I’d be more upset if they didn’t have such a stupid policy on not letting me run there. :shrug:

What are you talking about?

^ SUV rule.

Oh, and SUPER SHITTY for the closedown. :tdown:

woah, that sucks

did you see this coming at all?

You drive an automatic SUV, go race to Wegmans or something. :gay3:

This sucks.

Wow, what a bunch of faggots. Planes taking off don’t bother them, but the occasional track day does?

EDIT - what about sound barriers?

oh…
cool. :frowning:

Now what excuse do I have to build stupid cars.

That sucks but I had a feeling it was coming.

wow fuck those people…

Oh, I forgot what he drove. It’s too dangerous to have them out on track anyway.

They’ve been fighting this for years, but the legal process has been super slow… and expensive. No one had any idea that a ruling would come down today or that they would issue a cease and desist.

It’s a shame :frowning:

what will nyspeeders with dedicated track cars do now? can anyone afford to run at watkins glen?

The airport is part of the Canadian federal aviation system, which means that no one can do anything about it. And they do have a sound limit, but that was never good enough for the few people who opposed the track.

There are other tracks. We will still have track days in 2010 for sure. :tup:

Yeah especially when they ran faster Nurburgring lap times, stock for stock, than 75% of this board :rolljerk: Ah well, now you guys are all in the same boat there. :violin:

fuuuu that sucks.

Srsly.

Probably not for <$100 though.

And definitely not an hour and a half from Buffalo.

The best part about Dunnville was it’s proximity and cost. TMP is the next closest at about 2:20.

86.3% of statistics are made up spontaneously

problem is, professional driver != avg nyspeed driver

75% of this board would probably roll the thing within the first 3 hours there