DAD opposes Dunnville

DAD = Douchebags Against Dunnville

These bitchmasters have been at it since 2004 trying to stop Dunnville. And they list “accomplices” like Dips Track Days & NEO240SX LOL (SON240SX escaped!)

I submitted Fobwalls adress and phone number too. I sent a nasty email - you should to.

mouthofthegrand@gmail.com

http://mouthofthegrand.blogspot.com/

are you joking me???

someone please show all the news stations these retards…
do they not realize we hate driving down to their hicktowns anyways?

Would they prefere us to hit up the highways?
what fucking idiots

and hoenstly, if i lived near by , my last concern would be by-laws codes for a race track that is a couple km away from my house

example:

“Maybe when the Chronicle reaches Abrahamson, they might consider asking him about how he constructed the racetrack against instructions from Council, how he constructed washrooms and facilities without building permits and how he makes use of the same washroom facilities in spite of a do not use order from the County. But questions like this just don’t get asked”

HAHAHAH DAVE.
THESE IDIOTS KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING

http://mouthofthegrand.blogspot.com/2007/01/autodrome-activities-schedule-2007.html

JAHAHAHAHAAH

“SINGLE LOUD CAR ON TRACK FOR 1 HOUR”

"The Autodrome does NOT have a license to operate a racetrack as described by Haldimand County’s Racetrack Licensing Bylaw. However, racing activities have been conducted regularly at the Autodrome since July 2004.

"

SHIT , who wants to open up a race track?

dave,
i say we get everyone to e-mail these goofs saying we SUPPORT DUNVILLE 100%

I’m sending my opinion right now,
mouthofthegrand@gmail.com

ok so lets get everyone on this forum to petition for the track.

it says they have 120 families.

im sure we can get atleast 1000 people to go for it,

boom problem solved.

big city money versus some hicks.

They complain about washroom by-laws n shit because they are desperately grasping. They have been fighting and losing since 2004. We are talking 120 families in total, the rest of the town is onboard.

In my email I mentioned that we are free entertainment for the country folk, they come out and watch I answer questions and am nice to them. Hell if they are really cool (or hot) I’ll take them for a ride. And I said if you love peacefull settings why move next to a fucking airport that has been active for half a century?

I also said I am disgusted with the fishermen I see on the bridge at Dunnville. Personally I don’t agree with hunting and angling not for survival because it is killing for sport but I’m sure the hicks think that is super cool.

I urge everyone to email these scum and contact the local officials and just let them know you will support the local economy, love their town want to retire there, vacation there or something :slight_smile:

wow these people are complete retards this is a joke

I hope that the track gets closed and then they lose family members to street racing. Hypocritical fag-hats.

that has to be one of the best comments ive s een you type
i actually loled.

If this track closes I will sprinkle anthrax in their water supply and put lead in their baby food.

grow up

they arnt gonna pay attention if they get flooded with emails calling them jackasses

for some reason they think im CASC
oh well, not gonna hurt me any.

this is what im about to send
let me know what you think

I am writing this letter in concern for both the Dunnville Autodrome and the surrounding community. I am the owner of a lapping day that runs track days throughout Ontario. I have been operating in conjunction with Lee at the Dunnville Autodrome for three years now.
Over the three years I have seen the business at the Autodrome grow significantly. The experience i have had with my track days, is that the vast majority of the track participants will stop in Dunnville itself for, dinner/lunch/breakfast/gas/etc. Along with the town seeing a healthy boost in business, I have also seen and heard of a lot of my (and thus Dunnville’s) customers visiting Niagara skydiving center, (also at the Dunnville airport), and the campgrounds in and around Dunnville. As more people return to Dunnville to enjoy the areas other features and attractions, the economy will enjoy a healthy, steady growth.

The Dunnville Autodrome is providing an essential, initial incentive for people to go to Dunnville. I am sure that if the numbers were examined, there would be an evident jump in the community’s economic growth since its development.
No business operates with complete immunity to the surrounding community.
Ridding the community of such an economic driving force WILL have negative affects to the surrounding areas.
The Autodrome has a DIRECT POSITIVE CORELATION to the majority of Dunnville businesses.

Today’s world is centered on economic growth and diversification. Competition forces communities to focus on their features, and for Dunnville, that includes the availability of land for an excellent track location with a supporting community (supporting = essential needs-fuel/restaurants/tourism).

I hope what I have written can be taken into account before any further steps are taken to attempt to remove the Autodrome from Dunnville.

I am curious to read, and encourage your response.

Sincerely

Derek Nichols
Owner - Dip’s Track Days

Slightly more diplomatic than mine but effective.

The fact remains why are they comfortable moving next to an airport?

To those emailing be encouraging but let them know Dunnville is a vital service getting racers off the streets boosting Ontario’s profile in addiotn to tourism and economic benefits.

I knew there were people opposed but can you see the glee in their postings that the WEMF was cancelled there and the classic race that was supposed to net $100,000 for local charities? WTF?

Do your part for Dunnville guys…it will really blow if its gone.

Fuckin pricks always have something to complain about, first street racing now racing on tracks is a bad thing. Where are we suppose to go than?

this kinda shit always happens… cayuga now dunnville. way to go dunnville ur town doesnt need the money anyways. just keep recyling ur coveralls.

Next time you guys are at the track you should ask Jon about the woman who used to call and leave them voicemail.

pointless
whats that u say… burn out comp in her driveway
… when

I’m no expert on the law but are they legally allowed to put videos of us on their site? I guess it’s okay because it a link to Youtube?

http://mouthofthegrand.blogspot.com/search/label/drifting

ahh that drifting i dont understand it so i dont like it

this is moot; because this is considered an airfield, it falls under Federal jurisdiction and is removed from any municipal and provincial bylaws or protests. They can scream all they want, the feds are not going to do a thing… now if cars keep running off track onto the air strip then the feds might take notice… but even then landing is considered to be on the pilots onus.