Durable Cingulair Phone Recommendations?

My fiance’s sister has the touch of death with cell phones. At most she gets 6 months before they stop working. Her latest is a 3 week old LG that is now only working sporadically. I’m not sure how she does it. Well, sometimes it’s obvious like the time she had to fish one out of the toilet. Most of the time she doesn’t admit to anything though.

When she goes back to get this LG replaced I’m thinking I should really tell her to get a Nokia candy bar. I have it in my mind that would give her at least a fighting chance of getting it to last a year, although it’s probably not toilet-proof.

Thoughts? Maybe I should ask La Fengus to vacuum seal her phone in a magnetically shielded, padded, waterproof case with a CF shell?

Get one of those old school ones that is permanently installed in her car. Or tell her it’s a sensitive piece of electronics and she can’t treat it like the change in her purse.

You thought right. Nokia with a case should get her a lot longer than anything else, as long as she doesnt give it a bath.

mother has a samsung, and has put it through the wash like 3 times and its running great

i’ll see if i can find the specific model

nokia ftw in this case